Black people: what happened?!

The problem with this post is that while targeting the racism and categorization as promoted by libs, facists and communists as he points out he in turn also categorizes the same people. People like grumpy are the reasons why I will continue to believe that no matter how educated, financially wealthy, or compassionate and intellectual I can be, they'll always be people like the above to look at my phenotype and categorize me as an inferior human being.

Indeed there will be. So ignore them, why waste the effort?

First off I'm not your son. Second I never consider myself a second class citizen and in fact well, I know it's a fact that I'm quite accomplished and more accomplished than probably half the forum. Half the time I'm here at work. Noty only multi-tasking completing my tasks for my patients but also come on here and school you right-wingers. Grumpy you've made several threads where you've raged and raged. No thread which is intellectually fulfilling yet, you continue to whine and whine and yet you complain about me?

You comment is directly racist in nature and an attempt at racial categorization and I called it out which substantiates my claim in calling you a racist. You don't need to blame libs or someone of a political affiliation you've made it clear that "people like me" are inferior. I know for a fact I'm not inferior to you, in fact the awards on my walls of my research and my college accolades would tell you otherwise that I am most certainly not inferior. What bothers me is that this attitude of yours is the reason why we have so-called "race hustlers" whether its Jesse Jackson or Mr. Duke, people continue to assume that an entire group considers themselves inferiors without the consideration of the groups from within that are successful. Thank you for exposing yourself.

son the truly accomplished don't have to thump their chest and tell you about it....you pulled a sentence out of context in a cheap attempt to play the race card....this is what the left in this nation resort to when they cannot stand and represent themselves within the arena of ideas....your behavior demonstrated a lack of character, intellectual dishonesty and moral ambiguity....liberal, progressive, dem etc policy have merely acted to replace one plantation for another....this time the overseers are black, and the accommodations more comfortable but the end result is the same....

son the truly accomplished don't have to thump their chest and tell you about it....you pulled a sentence out of context in a cheap attempt to play the race card....this is what the left in this nation resort to when they cannot stand and represent themselves within the arena of ideas....your behavior demonstrated a lack of character, intellectual dishonesty and moral ambiguity....liberal, progressive, dem etc policy have merely acted to replace one plantation for another....this time the overseers are black, and the accommodations more comfortable but the end result is the same....

Why the need to address the man as "son"?

Here's a question: is Barack Obama responsible for the entire African-American population? If he puts a foot wrong, should we consider black people in America to have collectively regressed, or are we unfairly taking away their own agency?

The Irish were the first slaves brought to the New World.

He doesn't come from 'the New World'. Both Ireland and Kenya fought wars of liberation long before your President was born, the number of Irish ever enslaved was small, and they were so for a limited period. Don't confuse colonialism with racism: they are connected but different.

Here's a question: is Barack Obama responsible for the entire African-American population? If he puts a foot wrong, should we consider black people in America to have collectively regressed, or are we unfairly taking away their own agency?

there is no such thing as an african american....

son, so long as you insist on seeing yourself as a second class citizen that is in fact what you will be....your attempt to misrepresent my statement is evidence that yes you are in fact inferior, intellectually and morally....unable to debate on substance and stand honestly within the arena of ideas, instead you will pull a sentence out of context to play the race card....you just proved that the intellectually corrupt, morally dysfunctional and incurably stuck on stupid come in all colors....thank you for your contribution to this discussion son....

Fuck you bigot. I've known swamprats with more intellect and moral credibility than you have.

Fuck you bigot. I've known swamprats with more intellect and moral credibility than you have.

tough words from an internet tough guy.....i should think that what you know and what you have known would not fill a shot glass, you are an empty vessel....if not for anyone else, do yourself the favor of growing up son.....

tough words from an internet tough guy.....i should think that what you know and what you have known would not fill a shot glass, you are an empty vessel....if not for anyone else, do yourself the favor of growing up son.....
Yea I'll fill that shot glass for you mother fucker. Make you drink that shit too. Gotta be better than that kool-aid you been drinkin.

Back