"Blackface" isn't ok for Halloween?

Fool, the only thing that you ever catch me on is spelling and I bait you knowing that you will jump all over it like you just did. I routinely purposely missppelll words, like more/moore, but/butt, and the old regulars know it, so they don't have an uppity attitude about my spelling. Therefore, I declare you, Fool, a green newbee, who wants to be all tough ands "sheet", you are a genuine yoke, like in (that ain't my Yob, the great Freddie Prize). I therefore declare my absolute victory over you, Fool, here and now....forget about it.....keep on checking my spelling, waste moore of your time on BS.
No. That is not true. You do it, because you're retarded...and your explanation is a piss poor excuse. Who, in their right mind, would purposefully misspell words to bait someone???? What a wasted effort, proving what? That you can oneup someone? I point it out, because I'm mentally, intellectually and morally superior to you, and your cohorts. And I didn't even graduate from college....but have enough knowledge to compete with a Ph.D....because I'm well-read, and have critical reasoning. And pardon me if I don't understand your "white references", which are germane only to you yokels, and inbred mf'ers. I'm not the only one aware of your short-comings. You are a running joke...the emperor has no clothes on. Buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by SJJRSJJS

Since my blood line is from the Mediteraniun area of Europe, I already have an Italian type complexion, but you make a very good point about tanning booths, pasty white does not look as good as Latino brown. I play a lot of golf and I do not wear Sun Screen, but I do not burn, and I am pretty dark right now. As for the great Michael Jackson, I put him into the same category of entertainer as Elvis. Michael's death was sad just like Elvis's and Bruce Lee. There will never be another Elvis, Michael or Bruce Lee.

Perhaps the most retarded and inane post in JPP History.

Why the fuck do Mediterranean "types" (who are "passing" for white) want to be dark, in the first damn place? These are the very miscreants who inject silicon and saline, into their lips and butts, dread" their hair, wear saggy pants, talk "jive", listen to rap and hip hop, desperate to emulate all things "black". What hypocrites. What sycophants. What wanna bees. Don't you look ridiculous? Stupid bitches.

Last edited:
IVAN IS TAKING DEEP OFFENSE TO IDEA THAT BARBARIC PEOPLES OF CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS ARE SAME AS GLORIOUS RUSSIAN PEOPLES. CHECHANS ARE NOT HUMAN!

Excuse me? I read the book, Russka, by Edward Rutherfurd. Not only are they the same...they are hardly "glorious".

No. That is not true. You do it, because you're retarded...and your explanation is a piss poor excuse. Who, in their right mind, would purposefully misspell words to bait someone???? What a wasted effort, proving what? That you can oneup someone? I point it out, because I'm mentally, intellectually and morally superior to you, and your cohorts. And I didn't even graduate from college....but have enough knowledge to compete with a Ph.D....because I'm well-read, and have critical reasoning. And pardon me if I don't understand your "white references", which are germane only to you yokels, and inbred mf'ers. I'm not the only one aware of your short-comings. You are a running joke...the emperor has no clothes on. Buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by SJJRSJJS

Perhaps the most retarded and inane post in JPP History.

Why the fuck do Mediterranean "types" (who are "passing" for white) want to be dark, in the first damn place? These are the very miscreants who inject silicon and saline, into their lips and butts, dread" their hair, wear saggy pants, talk "jive", listen to rap and hip hop, desperate to emulate all things "black". What hypocrites. What sycophants. What wanna bees. Don't you look ridiculous? Stupid bitches.
Folks, listen to this BS'er, the only Lib thing that this fool did not do was slip into some Ebonics, to do his thing. I am a Mensa Man, and I dismantle Lib jackasses all the trime, it is what I do. You may be well read and all the other sheet that you just posted, but I am Muhammed Ali and you are Sonny Liston, except Sonny is better looking than you(LOL). I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee when it comes to going up against your weak ass, Jackass Fool...LOL

Folks, listen to this BS'er, the only Lib thing that this fool did not do was slip into some Ebonics, to do his thing. I am a Mensa Man, and I dismantle Lib jackasses all the trime, it is what I do. You may be well read and all the other sheet that you just posted, but I am Muhammed Ali and you are Sonny Liston, except Sonny is better looking than you(LOL). I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee when it comes to going up against your weak ass, Jackass Fool...LOL

Desperation. Back it up, psychopath. Ebonics? isn't that what your mother taught you? We spoke the Queen's English, in my house...a house full of educators.

Because historically black face was inappropriate which depicted Black Americans with prominent atypical facial features along with the perceive attitude of inferiority. Along with this stereotype came with the perception that all blacks eat chicken and watermelon. Black Face is not just offensive but it is a constant reminder of a racist
past in American history.

Oh for God's sake. Dressing up as a black character is a reminder of all that?

Then isnt just looking at a black person a reminder of the same things? How is it different?

(for me, that answer is no, but that's what the quote says and then implies)

How about ALL the parodies of Beyonce's 'Single Girls'....they're not in black face but they are portraying black characters?

Racist? Or just hysterically funny?

Then isnt just looking at a black person a reminder of the same things? How is it different?

The explanation you quoted is an answer to the OP, as to why there is outrage when a Caucasian dresses up in black face. I believe while we are 5 pages in, I profusely explained why painting one's face black is inappropriate.

How about ALL the parodies of Beyonce's 'Single Girls'....they're not in black face but they are portraying black characters?

Racist? Or just hysterically funny?

I'm not into Beyonce so you're either going to have to show me a link or explain what the "single girls" concept is.

OMG. How insulting. What if I say looking at a white person conjures images and emotions , and not nice ones either.

Excuse me? I read the book, Russka, by Edward Rutherfurd. Not only are they the same...they are hardly "glorious".

BOOK OF WESTERN PROPAGANDA IS NOT WORTH HORNOR OF WIPING IVANS ASS. PERHAPS IS TIME YOU FIND NEW VEIN FOR NEEDLE.

BOOK OF WESTERN PROPAGANDA IS NOT WORTH HORNOR OF WIPING IVANS ASS. PERHAPS IS TIME YOU FIND NEW VEIN FOR NEEDLE.

Listen, peasant. Rutherfurd wrote an accurate accounting of Russia....so much so, I became fascinated with the people, the culture and the language. Needle? Vein? I don't do drugs....but I used to drink a lot of Russian vodka, but since we're boycotting it, because of Putin's homophobia and his stepping on the rights of gay Russians ( and a gay "black" South African : http://americablog.com/2013/11/russ...n-shave-head-force-feed-watermelon-video.html), I will never buy nor drink Russian vodka, and hope the Sochi Olympics are a dismal failure. How's the grocery shopping over there? Are you eating anything other than potato soup and beets?

HA! IS JOKE FOR GIRLY HOMOSEX MAN TO CLAIM MORAL SUPERIORITY.

What? You favor Beyonce'? Apparently she is a favorite among gays. But not this one. You like her, so you must be gay. Moral superiority? I don't go around shaking my ass, and trying to appeal to debased men, who would kill to fuck her. You'll never ever get that close to her, so be content to "jack off" to her videos. Bitch you don't know me. Don't presume that you do. авторучить

Back