BLT

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
I'm making BLTs today. I know, I know, it's not breakfast for dinner but who cares? I love BLTs so I'm making some and...bacon fucking rocks.

I'm making BLTs today. I know, I know, it's not breakfast for dinner but who cares? I love BLTs so I'm making some and...bacon fucking rocks.

Okay...I've been looking for something to agree with you on...and be able to do so with conviction and enthusiasm. this WOULD BE IT.

Bacon fucking ROCKS!

BLT's are ambrosia for humans.

I like mine with mayo...although I know some people who hate the mayo added.

A really ripe, red tomato is a must...and the lettuce crisp.

d1862c0e-202-baconwithsugar-dishland2.jpg

Okay...I've been looking for something to agree with you on...and be able to do so with conviction and enthusiasm. this WOULD BE IT.

Bacon fucking ROCKS!

BLT's are ambrosia for humans.

I like mine with mayo...although I know some people who hate the mayo added.

A really ripe, red tomato is a must...and the lettuce crisp.

d1862c0e-202-baconwithsugar-dishland2.jpg

Agree on the tomato. It has to be good.

Frank, regular bread or do you toast it?

I much prefer toasted, Guille, and while I have experimented with several different whole grain breads...mostly I prefer toasted white bread.

The only time I use non-toasted, by the way, is when I use a multi-grain whole grain loaf.

Lemme ask you about the mayo. Yes or no for you?

I much prefer toasted, Guille, and while I have experimented with several different whole grain breads...mostly I prefer toasted white bread.

The only time I use non-toasted, by the way, is when I use a multi-grain whole grain loaf.

Toasted? Thimbs up!

The next question is.... what do you all prefer as a side?

Tater tots? Waffle fries? Hash browns? Potato chips?

Gotta have somethin'.

Miracle Whip!

Back