BLT

I much prefer toasted, Guille, and while I have experimented with several different whole grain breads...mostly I prefer toasted white bread.

The only time I use non-toasted, by the way, is when I use a multi-grain whole grain loaf.

Lemme ask you about the mayo. Yes or no for you?

Forgot to answer the mayo question. Yes, almost always and I use real mayo not Miracle Whip but once in a while I use Russian dressing.

Miracle Whip!

Actually, I've never, ever even tried it.

I use Hellman's Real mayo...and I tend to spread it on heavily. Tuna with summer Vidalia onions on potato rolls...yummy!

But BLT's are boss.

I've been experimenting with bacon done in the microwave. Done properly, it gets to just the right crispness. I thought I would hate it done that way...but it surprised me.

Forgot to answer the mayo question. Yes, almost always and I use real mayo not Miracle Whip but once in a while I use Russian dressing.

Russian dressing!

I thought I would NEVER use it. Thought it tasted like shit.

But then I was introduced to Jewish Sloppy Joe's...and fell in love with it. Corned beef, pastrami, cole slaw with Russian dressing on rye.

Excellent!

Never tried it on BLT...but may give it a shot.

Okay...I've been looking for something to agree with you on...and be able to do so with conviction and enthusiasm. this WOULD BE IT.

Bacon fucking ROCKS!

BLT's are ambrosia for humans.

I like mine with mayo...although I know some people who hate the mayo added.

A really ripe, red tomato is a must...and the lettuce crisp.

d1862c0e-202-baconwithsugar-dishland2.jpg

Hellman's and only Hellman's.

Actually, I've never, ever even tried it.

I use Hellman's Real mayo...and I tend to spread it on heavily. Tuna with summer Vidalia onions on potato rolls...yummy!

But BLT's are boss.

I've been experimenting with bacon done in the microwave. Done properly, it gets to just the right crispness. I thought I would hate it done that way...but it surprised me.

I have to admit the Russian dressing isn't for everyone but wouldn't hurt to try a little bit of it to see if you like it. I put it on sandwiches and burgers, sometimes Thousand Island on burgers and I always put Italian on potatoes.

personally, I can't taste any difference between mayo and miracle whip.....I have frequently told my wife it is a waste of space to have both in the fridge.....

I'm making BLTs today. I know, I know, it's not breakfast for dinner but who cares? I love BLTs so I'm making some and...bacon fucking rocks.

Mmmmmmmm, bacon......

I like my bacon sandwich on toasted sourdough with Best Foods Mayo and Romaine Lettuce.

Sorry guys, can't do the raw tomatoes, yuck (I do like sun-dried tomatoes though). Maybe avocado slices instead of the tomato.

Oh! And for the side, maybe more bacon!!!!

Mmmmmmmm, bacon......

I like my bacon sandwich on toasted sour dough with Best Foods Mayo and Romaine Lettuce.

Sorry guys, can't do the raw tomatoes, yuck (I do like sun-dried tomatoes though). Maybe avocado slices instead of the tomato.

Oh! And for the side, maybe more bacon!!!!

I'm down with Romaine. In fact, that sounds really good with avocado.

Back