BLT

I'm down with Romaine. In fact, that sounds really good with avocado.

I've known a couple of people who include avocado in their BLT's.

I don't.

Having California Rolls for dinner tonight. That is about the extent of my avocado consumption.

Mayo and Miracle Whip do not taste anything alike...
Good sides for the BLT are homemade coleslaw or macaroni salad and plenty of GOOD KOSHER pickles...or just the pickles...‘

Good sides for the BLT are homemade coleslaw or macaroni salad and plenty of GOOD KOSHER pickles...or just the pickles...‘

Hell yeah on the pickles and I love me some slaw too.

Mmmmmmmm, bacon......

I like my bacon sandwich on toasted sourdough with Best Foods Mayo and Romaine Lettuce.

Sorry guys, can't do the raw tomatoes, yuck (I do like sun-dried tomatoes though). Maybe avocado slices instead of the tomato.

Oh! And for the side, maybe more bacon!!!!

Point of trivia, Hellman's mayo is Best Foods west of the Rockies.

I ALWAYS have a jar of Vlasic Kosher Dills inna fridge. ;)

Coleslaw is the perfect side for damn near everything.

As for pickles...I MUCH prefer Bread and Butter pickles to Kosher.

And as a side note...a bit of Hellman's mayo with some diced up B & B pickles...makes a great dip for French Fries. I almost never use ketchup for fries...the mayo/pickle tarter sauce is great.

And as a side note...a bit of Hellman's mayo with some diced up B & B pickles...makes a great dip for French Fries. I almost never use ketchup for fries...the mayo/pickle tarter sauce is great.

I prefer Dill but we always had the butter pickles because most of the kids liked them. I do too, they're good but I prefer Dill.

Mmmmmmmm, bacon......

I like my bacon sandwich on toasted sourdough with Best Foods Mayo and Romaine Lettuce.

Sorry guys, can't do the raw tomatoes, yuck (I do like sun-dried tomatoes though). Maybe avocado slices instead of the tomato.

Oh! And for the side, maybe more bacon!!!!

there's a local restaurant that serves a BLAT.....

Oh...that sounds good...I make my own pickles...B&B is the family favorite actually....
Made remoulade the other day with the bread and butter for Po boys....it was pretty good;)
Now I want a BLT or two...I have a pack of pepper bacon ends from the * 'TOSU....I can make that work....

Back