BLT

mayo makes me gag I hate it but I still put it on a sandwich in super small amounts some times just because it's needed. do people eat BLTS without mayo? Also I hate raw tomatoes... I love bacon and lettuce sandwiches though.

One of my kids hated raw tomato and she would use spaghetti sauce instead of mayo and leave off the tomato.

blt-watermark1.jpg

Could use a little more bacon.

Hahaha, she quit me. But she's a faaaaaaaaar leftist loon now, so, I guess dodged that bullet.

For the record, every girl that I have dated except for the last one quit me as well. My response was always to part ways amicably, then find another one who was younger and prettier. Every one of them attempted a come-back; every single one. My response then was consistent as well: "I'm sorry, but I am dating someone else now..."

For the record, every girl that I have dated except for the last one quit me as well. My response was always to part ways amicably, then find another one who was younger and prettier. Every one of them attempted a come-back; every single one. My response then was consistent as well: "I'm sorry, but I am dating someone else now..."

The best revenge is living well.

Back