Boehner keeps House gym open - is that really essential?

Why not dismantle the ATF and DEA? They're certainly not essential (unless you like fascism).

Everyone knows you are a druggie and an alchoholic at this point kid. I tend to say "leave him alone, he's just a burn out" while others say "prosecute him he's a law breaker".

Either way, you don't belong in mature political discussion kid.

The house voted and the President had a voice in the matter. Sounds strange.

I agree it was strange he said he would veto it......fucking stupid comment as far as I was concerned, since it was an excellent solution to the problem.....true however as you're well aware......

I'm fine putting it up for discussion. BUT FIRST OPEN THE GOVT. Pass a clean CR bill.

Then discuss what programs should or shouldn't be funded.

No, I think we should talk about it now when the agencies are 'shut down'. Why reopen dead weight?

Everyone knows you are a druggie and an alchoholic at this point kid. I tend to say "leave him alone, he's just a burn out" while others say "prosecute him he's a law breaker".

Pretty funny when a little internet bitch like you talks shit to a veteran.

And your accusation of him being a druggie and alcoholic are based on what?

I didn't know that idiot was a veteran but it makes sence. I'll dig this idiot in even deeper than that.

He doesn't want Universal background checks which more than 90% of the people want and think will work and is the driving force for the current GOP that voted DOWN Universal background checks even when only years before they all wanted it. He constantly states "when do laws stop criminals" which is basic Nihilism and the complete disreguard of law.

He generally doesn't post until he makes no sense while holding a link that is all about stout beer. Reading his perspective on beer is more interesting than his perspective on wine and his perspective on beer is flamboyantly stupid.

He wants to end the ATF while posting links of people busted for drugs. If he truly is military then I would assume he is a nam veteran that was fed Meth and never got off of it.

The idiots tag line spells out Sexist as far as I can read, maybe I'm wrong on that one, but not the others.

And the idiot barely even talks until guns are brought up. And even when they are brought up he doesn't know much about them, he confuses facts to make his argument work.

Basic reasons cawacko. Welcome to JPP kid. Protector of the old druggies who get drunk and want to shoot people.

I didn't know that idiot was a veteran but it makes sence. I'll dig this idiot in even deeper than that.

He doesn't want Universal background checks which more than 90% of the people want and think will work and is the driving force for the current GOP that voted DOWN Universal background checks even when only years before they all wanted it. He constantly states "when do laws stop criminals" which is basic Nihilism and the complete disreguard of law.

He generally doesn't post until he makes no sense while holding a link that is all about stout beer. Reading his perspective on beer is more interesting than his perspective on wine and his perspective on beer is flamboyantly stupid.

He wants to end the ATF while posting links of people busted for drugs. If he truly is military then I would assume he is a nam veteran that was fed Meth and never got off of it.

The idiots tag line spells out Sexist as far as I can read, maybe I'm wrong on that one, but not the others.

And the idiot barely even talks until guns are brought up. And even when they are brought up he doesn't know much about them, he confuses facts to make his argument work.

Basic reasons cawacko. Welcome to JPP kid. Protector of the old druggies who get drunk and want to shoot people.

Dude served in Iraq and is around 25 years old. You read people about as well as Desh.

I'm fine putting it up for discussion. BUT FIRST OPEN THE GOVT. Pass a clean CR bill.

Then discuss what programs should or shouldn't be funded.

It sounded just as stupid when Obama made this idiotic statement. Let me translate; give me everything I want, and on,y then will I sit down and talk. Look up the art of negotiation dimwit; you don't give up your leverage in a negotiation.

I expect you to be this dense; but a President? The man is an arrogant asshat of epic proportions.

What's your excuse dimwit? You utter some pretty stupid things in here even after you have had your head used as a mop.

Back