Boomers are deeply mentally ill

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
You people are mentally ill, you're not in the right head. You shouldn't be making decisions and it's a tragedy that you're not gone yet. Something poisoned you're minds, you've completely lost it and are not complete human beings. I think it's lead personally but I'm not sure. I just can't wait for you guys to die as all, you can't believe how cringe it is to read your posts and have to pretend that I'm responding to an actual human being that supposedly is capable of making rational decisions. You're mentally ill. You're not well. Please don't vote this November. Stop participating in political discussions. Put your wealth in a trust and lend it to your kids or next in the line of secession who is not a fellow boomer. Quit your job so that a competent millennial can take your place. You are not capable of leading this nation. You are not well. You feel sick, I know it, you feel unwell. This is not because the world is unwell, stop trying to blame it on the world. The problem is you. You are flawed. You were a mistake. Your entire life was a mistake. Your existence is a mistake.

Stop. Give up. Cease the struggle. Go peacefully into that good night.

You people are mentally ill, you're not in the right head. You shouldn't be making decisions and it's a tragedy that you're not gone yet. Something poisoned you're minds, you've completely lost it and are not complete human beings. I think it's lead personally but I'm not sure. I just can't wait for you guys to die as all, you can't believe how cringe it is to read your posts and have to pretend that I'm responding to an actual human being that supposedly is capable of making rational decisions. You're mentally ill. You're not well. Please don't vote this November. Stop participating in political discussions. Put your wealth in a trust and lend it to your kids or next in the line of secession who is not a fellow boomer. Quit your job so that a competent millennial can take your place. You are not capable of leading this nation. You are not well. You feel sick, I know it, you feel unwell. This is not because the world is unwell, stop trying to blame it on the world. The problem is you. You are flawed. You were a mistake. Your entire life was a mistake. Your existence is a mistake.

Back at it, eh? Here's an actual true and funny meme you can use. Just remember that only some boomers fit the stereotype.

fd56c963d8e2507049ab90e5269b9763.jpg

Looks like you're ready to game online with Billy.

A most vacuous and irrational rant that was. But I guess that's what the spawn and progeny of "Boomers" has become. Sad.

The generations that follow so far look worse....which is the expected....failure tends to accumulate.

By the way...all humans are flawed....till you learn that much perhaps you should talk less and listen more.

Do you have a specific issue you'd like to discuss?

Boomers are just now getting a sense of how deeply we will be hated by our decedents in spite of our feelings that we are the bestest humans to ever walk the Earth.

We have well earned the hate.

Boomers are just now getting a sense of how deeply we will be hated by our decedents in spite of our feelings that we are the bestest humans to ever walk the Earth.

We have well earned the hate.

We said the same thing about our parents' generation when we were young and ignorant. Now that generation is called "the Greatest Generation," but they sure weren't called that in the 60s and 70s.

Now it's our turn. <shrugs> And the world goes on as it always has.

PREACH BROTHER PREACH!

The generations that follow so far look worse....which is the expected....failure tends to accumulate.

By the way...all humans are flawed....till you learn that much perhaps you should talk less and listen more.

Boomers aren't human at all.

Ignore List
Русский агент (o,o) a777pilot anatta anonymoose anonymous201 Anthem Arminius AssHatZombie Bigdog BillyB blades Bobb BodyDouble BoomShaka Booyah! Boris The Animal Buck Tucker Callinectes Cancel 2018.1 Cancel 2018.2 Celticguy CFM Chaz CherubRam chink CookieCrusher countryboy Dachshynddawg Daddyo Dark Soul Darth Omar deadcatbounce Dropbear1 dukkha Earl Emwu Enlightened One Evmetro ExpressLane FastLane Flash FreeSpeech FUCK THE POLICE Getin the ring gfm7175 Grajonca Granule Grokmaster Grugore Guille Hawkeye10 Heff Heinecke Hiden Biden hvilleherb I Love America IBDaMann iewitness Into the Night Irish Irish Exit Iron-Merc J Craft j-mac J.kennedy Jerome jmotivator Joe Biden Legion liberalsAREracists Life is Golden Lord Yurt Loving91390 MAGAt Magoo mak2 MarcusA Matt Dillon nolongertolerant NOVA OG Yurt Old'N'Retired OldMercsRule philly rabbit PostmodernProphet PraiseKek President Donald Trump Preston Parker Proud Boy Q-Tip Quasar44 Ralph ray9 RB 60 Red Crow Reverend_Hellh0und rjhenn Rob Larrikin Robo Sailor saltydancin serenity Silver Buzzard Sirthinksalot SmarterthanYou Southern Chicken Southern Dad Southern Music Steven VanderMolen Stone Stretch Superfreak Survivorman T. A. Gardner Teflon Don Terri4Trump Text Drivers are Killers The Anonymous The Ugly Truth TheDanold TheDonald tinfoil Tomas Fabregas Tommatthews TOP Truth Detector tsuke USFREEDOM911 volsrock Waternark WinterBorn WitoldPilecki Woko Haram wolfhnd Wolverine Yakuda Yoda Yurt zymurgy

Ignore List
Русский агент (o,o) a777pilot anatta anonymoose anonymous201 Anthem Arminius AssHatZombie Bigdog BillyB blades Bobb BodyDouble BoomShaka Booyah! Boris The Animal Buck Tucker Callinectes Cancel 2018.1 Cancel 2018.2 Celticguy CFM Chaz CherubRam chink CookieCrusher countryboy Dachshynddawg Daddyo Dark Soul Darth Omar deadcatbounce Dropbear1 dukkha Earl Emwu Enlightened One Evmetro ExpressLane FastLane Flash FreeSpeech FUCK THE POLICE Getin the ring gfm7175 Grajonca Granule Grokmaster Grugore Guille Hawkeye10 Heff Heinecke Hiden Biden hvilleherb I Love America IBDaMann iewitness Into the Night Irish Irish Exit Iron-Merc J Craft j-mac J.kennedy Jerome jmotivator Joe Biden Legion liberalsAREracists Life is Golden Lord Yurt Loving91390 MAGAt Magoo mak2 MarcusA Matt Dillon nolongertolerant NOVA OG Yurt Old'N'Retired OldMercsRule philly rabbit PostmodernProphet PraiseKek President Donald Trump Preston Parker Proud Boy Q-Tip Quasar44 Ralph ray9 RB 60 Red Crow Reverend_Hellh0und rjhenn Rob Larrikin Robo Sailor saltydancin serenity Silver Buzzard Sirthinksalot SmarterthanYou Southern Chicken Southern Dad Southern Music Steven VanderMolen Stone Stretch Superfreak Survivorman T. A. Gardner Teflon Don Terri4Trump Text Drivers are Killers The Anonymous The Ugly Truth TheDanold TheDonald tinfoil Tomas Fabregas Tommatthews TOP Truth Detector tsuke USFREEDOM911 volsrock Waternark WinterBorn WitoldPilecki Woko Haram wolfhnd Wolverine Yakuda Yoda Yurt zymurgy

Nobody cares dumb Boomer.

Chaz, just so you know, I didn't make that shit up. Fuck The Police really did post up his waifu pillow pic...that wasn't smack, he really did it.

Back at it, eh? Here's an actual true and funny meme you can use. Just remember that only some boomers fit the stereotype.

fd56c963d8e2507049ab90e5269b9763.jpg

I just don’t understand why millennials have such antipathy towards Boomers. It’s not like we’re the one who raised them and fucked them up. Gen X’rs did that.

Back