Braving the Deep, Deadly South on a Bicycle

Then DON'T GET ON THE ROAD. YOU HAVE A SIDEWALK FOR GOING SLOW. USE IT!

See what I mean about how fucking ENTITLED cyclists feel? They don't pay for the roads, but they feel they have a right to burden those of us that DO, and get mad when we want them to follow the exact same laws we have to? Cyclists should follow all the same rules, regulations, and registration as cars, if only to take the wind out of their arrogant sails.

Why should we have to pay the price for your being fat lazy mother fuckers? If you fat pussies just got off your lazy asses and went for a ride maybe you'd see the light. The only problem with that is finding a bike that won't collapse under all that dead weight.

I have found the foolproof way of dealing with pricks on bicycles. If they are in my way I just hang on the horn until they finally move out of my way. Typically scares the shit out of em, but they move quickly.

I had one that tried to be a stubborn prick but he couldn't hold out longer than 20 seconds.

Try it. It works like a charm.

Why should we have to pay the price for your being fat lazy mother fuckers? If you fat pussies just got off your lazy asses and went for a ride maybe you'd see the light. The only problem with that is finding a bike that won't collapse under all that dead weight.
I have places to be. If I wanted to travel at 5 mph, I'd jog, unlike you lazy entitled cyclists.

Why? By the time you get your fat ass off the couch and half way to your monster truck I'll have been there and back.

So then you are out if my way and it is a moot point. Stay out of my way and you have no worries. Get in my way and your will have your leisurely ride listening to Celine Dionne's greatest hits interrupted by my loud horn. Your choice

I have one too. I also have a endorsement for a motorcycle. So that's what cyclists should get, a seperate license to show they know the laws of the road and how to fucking ride on them. Same with insurance. Because when you arrogant fuck faces peddle your way through stop signs, yields, and red lights in the middle of a turning lane and I run you the fuck over, I can collect for the damage to my paint that you cause.

YEAH!!

How DARE some random bicyclist get in the way of Big Bad BILLY!

Don't they know HE'S the only one with the RIGHT to ignore the laws he doesn't like?

Surge was the beverage of my crazy middle school years. I will forever have nostalgic love for Surge. There was something great about walking along a breezeway sipping a Surge, and, thanks to those Yellow 5 myths, have a random student pass the other way and say "Sup, dude? Working on those balls?"

Back