Breaking News: Hillary Clinton

Jarod

Contributor
Breaking News.... after pounding attacks HRC is dropping out of the presidential race!

It’s just Biden v Trump left.

Most people understand I hope that Biden does not matter, that he is a placeholder for the DNC, that Trump is not running against Biden that he is running against the DNC.

Starting Thursday January 21st ... :cool:

It will take more time than that. Americans need to know without a doubt how badly these traitors have been fucking us. For decades.

The case will be proven to the "without a doubt" point. Whatever the sentence will be...will be.

I would prefer a gallows with 7 slots for the traitors. Probably won't happen. More than likely Federal Prison term..blahh!

Sad.

Most people understand I hope that Biden does not matter, that he is a placeholder for the DNC, that Trump is not running against Biden that he is running against the DNC.

Most of us thought the power of congress, justice and the senate would keep a person from doing too rogue as president. Trump proved those safeguards can be trampled. It will be nice to go back to a normal presidency. Trump is stupid and a crook. He respected no boundaries. We have 3 weeks before we escape this insanity.

Most of us thought the power of congress, justice and the senate would keep a person from doing too rogue as president. Trump proved those safeguards can be trampled. It will be nice to go back to a normal presidency. Trump is stupid and a crook. He respected no boundaries. We have 3 weeks before we escape this insanity.

Dont quote me if you are not going to respond to what I said.

You just wasted my time.

Back