Britany Converting to Islam?

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Britney Converting to Islam?

According to the always reliable News Of The World, Britney Spears has said she would convert to Islam to be with her new boyfriend.

Dismiss this as tabloid crap if you must, but I find it somewhat more interesting and substantial the GOP debates over who loves torture the most, who hates mexicans the most, and whether the Earth is 6,000 years old or not.

Cypress, Freedom fighter of the internets, dredging the lowest common denominator of tabloid news, to make a dig at Republicans.

You're a goddamned hero Cypress.

Why don't you think that kids should be allowed to act or sing? Sorry, Ibsen, Shakespeare, we can't play any of your plays anymore that had child parts in them.

Why don't you think that kids should be allowed to act or sing? Sorry, Ibsen, Shakespeare, we can't play any of your plays anymore that had child parts in them.

This girl's life has been ruined by blood sucking attorneys and managers who never let her be normal. Midgets should play children in professional productions, despite the weirdness of it.

This girl's life has been ruined by blood sucking attorneys and managers who never let her be normal. Midgets should play children in professional productions, despite the weirdness of it.

I like this guy more and mere each day. Midgets instead of kids on Home Improvement. It would have made the show worth watching.

Midgets on Small Wonder, Everybody Loves Retard and midgets in the movies.

I'm with you 100%. There's not enough midgets in film or television today.

calm down guys.

The term "midgets" is offensive to people, like topspin.

The more graceful term is "little people"

Dude, Britney was singing big for less than a year before she turned 18. Its not like she's a slutty version of Shirley Temple or something. Save your tears for Lindsey Lohan...

Back