Britany Converting to Islam?

HAAAAA!

The banner ad is for "Sexy Armenian women." Now THAT'S an oxymoron; bunch of hairy, uky bitchs.

I need more cheap wine! I' m tryin to see if I can drain this 5 liter box before I pass out. Thanx USC for the heads up in wine inboxs. Cheap-ass rot gut swill Franzia crisp whiti with natural flavors youare my friend.

Nitey nite all!

The banner ad is for "Sexy Armenian women." Now THAT'S an oxymoron; bunch of hairy, uky bitchs.

I need more cheap wine! I' m tryin to see if I can drain this 5 liter box before I pass out. Thanx USC for the heads up in wine inboxs. Cheap-ass rot gut swill Franzia crisp whiti with natural flavors youare my friend.

Nitey nite all!

Okay...uh, goodnight.

You obviously have trouble with reading comprehension...nowhere did I say that the rich were to be objects of worship, nor did I say that the poor should know their place...rather, that the poor should work to better themselves, and class envy is not a constructive means of achieving this goal.

You obviously have trouble recognizing your beliefs when reflected back to you. You believe the rich should be unconditionally respected and emulated, and that the morallly questionable totalitarian practices which guarantee their power should be ignored and denied. Like I said, Assholery.

You obviously have trouble recognizing your beliefs when reflected back to you. You believe the rich should be unconditionally respected and emulated, and that the morallly questionable totalitarian practices which guarantee their power should be ignored and denied. Like I said, Assholery.

Um, no. I believe that the poor have nothing to gain by attacking the rich...that's all.

Besides, you have gotten really hung up on the economics of the issue, instead of the social side.

Back