Britany Converting to Islam?

calm down guys.

The term "midgets" is offensive to people, like topspin.

The more graceful term is "little people"

So the fuck what? Midget is the word. They can suck my cock if they want to be called "little people" (and luckily are about the right height for doing so).

So the fuck what? Midget is the word. They can suck my cock if they want to be called "little people" (and luckily are about the right height for doing so).

Do you ever miss the opportunity for a totally lame, predictable, stupid joke?

I like this guy more and mere each day. Midgets instead of kids on Home Improvement. It would have made the show worth watching.

Midgets on Small Wonder, Everybody Loves Retard and midgets in the movies.

I'm with you 100%. There's not enough midgets in film or television today.

I'm really trying to hold in the laughter in my cube now. This has to be the funniest exchange today. Kudos.

Hey I watched that midget show a few weeks ago.
I was suprised that there was not a disclaimer that no tossing of midgets was performed in the making of this show.

What is your vision besides hating on poor people and trying to make them worship rich people and "learn their place"? Your vision just seems like assholery.

You obviously have trouble with reading comprehension...nowhere did I say that the rich were to be objects of worship, nor did I say that the poor should know their place...rather, that the poor should work to better themselves, and class envy is not a constructive means of achieving this goal.

Could you explain what parts of America would be eliminated by my vision?
Well, the part about the Government for the people, by the people and of the people...

You know, the strong idea that people can run things better than supposed elites. The full on reality of how we pWned the rest of the world with the fact that they were right...

Totalitarianism, even if it supposedly "protects" our freedoms takes away the strength of the nation, creates elites, and propels us backward in time to a place where the people had no real voice.

Back