British forum for Legion Troll?

Konono

Verified User
He has four threads about British things on the first page of this forum. Two are daily news drops.

As I surmised the other day, Legion Troll's constant trolling of Milagro with his posts about Britons is protected by the moderators. He has three new threads bashing brits in this forum, for what a total of 7 different threads about britons all derogatory and meant to inflame.

Just today his one thread about bar girls (which he deleted his original thread) was thanked by a moderator and told what nearly perfect thread.

Is there a reason his trolling is protected? Is a moderator sock?

And we have another one about Thai women.

How many threads directed at Tom will he create? We have 9 so far.

:rofl2:

jesus fucking christ who cares. It's the off topic forum. People aren't allowed to post about thailand now because tom goes there? He is not insinuating anything that would be rule breaking. He's posting about thailand. he's allowed to post things about thailand. Get the fuck over it.

I will be bringing up in the backroom likely the idea of putting you and legion on force ignore with each other

jesus fucking christ who cares. It's the off topic forum. People aren't allowed to post about thailand now because tom goes there? He is not insinuating anything that would be rule breaking. He's posting about thailand. he's allowed to post things about thailand. Get the fuck over it.

Oh go fuck yourself, if you don't care then why are you commenting? It is pretty obvious to all that sociopaths stick together. There are more than a few suspect that you are the troll, frankly I wouldn't put it past you. One of the reasons I like Thailand is that it is mercifully free from Septic cunts like you. Can you tell me why it is acceptable to denigrate Thai women like he does yet if the fucker insinuated that all black women were whores you'd be all over him like a cheap suit. Apparently you can only be racist if the women are black, brown is just fair comment. It also nice to see that you and Zappa are in agreement, I hope you cunts will be happy together.

Oh go fuck yourself, if you don't care then why are you commenting? It is pretty obvious to all that sociopaths stick together. There are more than a few suspect that you are the troll, frankly I wouldn't put it past you. One of the reasons I like Thailand is that it is mercifully free from Septic cunts like you. Can you tell me why it is acceptable to denigrate Thai women like he does yet if the fucker insinuated that all black women were whores you'd be all over him like a cheap suit. Apparently you can only be racist if the women are black, brown is just fair comment. It also nice to see that you and Zappa are in agreement, I hope you cunts will be happy together.

I've noticed Legion Troll gets away with things others don't. And the fact he told Legion Troll his first thread about Thailand was near perfect made me think he is Legion Troll. And now he acts like all these threads are not about you.

What a disingenuous jerk.

There are more than a few suspect that you are the troll, frankly I wouldn't put it past you.

these people are retards. think i was just randomly arguing copyright law with myself today? legion has a normal ip address. go ask damo or rana or billy. think i spend all my day spamming this board? think i post anti-gun stuff all the time? don't be stupid.

One of the reasons I like Thailand is that it is mercifully free from Septic cunts like you. Can you tell me why it is acceptable to denigrate Thai women like he does yet if the fucker insinuated that all black women were whores you'd be all over him like a cheap suit. Apparently you can only be racist if the women are black, brown is just fair comment. It also nice to see that you and Zappa are in agreement, I hope you cunts will be happy together.

because even after a decade of JPP being around, it seems impossible to get into your thick skulls, go read our fucking rules. We are a massively lassie-faire messageboard. you can't just disallow someone from posting articles about thailand just because you go there. The fact that you get so trolled and riled up and butthurt over legion posting a few articles really isn't legion's fault, it's yours. he puts almost zero effort into his posting but gets maximum output from offendatrons like you. FUCKING - IGNORE - HIM. BE. A. FUCKING. ADULT.

I've noticed Legion Troll gets away with things others don't. And the fact he told Legion Troll his first thread about Thailand was near perfect made me think he is Legion Troll. And now he acts like all these threads are not about you.

the threads about thailand obviously didn't come out of no where. The question is: do they break the rules. The answer is no.

His thread about UK pedophiles, which is a shot at you, should be a rule violation.

There is a way to alleviate your problems with Legion, just put him on ignore. Tom as well, then he won't have to see any comments.

I place USF on ignore when he starts in on my husband, that way I don't find it necessary to respond to his stupidity.
I also do the same with ILA when he starts in on his woman hating comment to christiefan, they at one time bothered me more than the comments he made to me about myself, now I just realize he is an insecure bully, much like USF.
If you don't see what they say, you aren't angered by their lies and misrepresentations. Nothing USF says is the truth about my husband, so while at first it bothered me, now because of the sage word from my dear friend, Mott, I just laugh at his stupidity and ignore them!

IA is your friend and Tom's, too.

Really, what does Legion get away with that others don't? If you wish to post about Asia, you may as well.

Grinds remarks are often dripping with sarcasm, you will
learn this.

Grind is not Legion.

Back