British forum for Legion Troll?

Really, what does Legion get away with that others don't? If you wish to post about Asia, you may as well.

Threads that have been moved to the warzone for trolling. You really don't think all the British threads and Asia threads are directed to Milagro? Even the Prince knows it and thanked him and said it was a near perfect thread.

There is no way Legion Troll is not a moderator sock.

There is a way to alleviate your problems with Legion, just put him on ignore. Tom as well, then he won't have to see any comments.

I place USF on ignore when he starts in on my husband, that way I don't find it necessary to respond to his stupidity.
I also do the same with ILA when he starts in on his woman hating comment to christiefan, they at one time bothered me more than the comments he made to me about myself, now I just realize he is an insecure bully, much like USF.
If you don't see what they say, you aren't angered by their lies and misrepresentations. Nothing USF says is the truth about my husband, so while at first it bothered me, now because of the sage word from my dear friend, Mott, I just laugh at his stupidity and ignore them!

IA is your friend and Tom's, too.

I don't like that and you still see the threads. So it solves nothing. If it were just posts you might have a point, but we have 9 threads whose titles are obvious. Try harder.

Not breaking the rules?

3. Please do not flood the board with multiple same-subject Threads. Multiple threads will be merged, when I have the energy... and deleted when I don't.
3B. Threads are to remain consistent with the forum they are posted in (E.G. Current events go in Current Events, and so on).

Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk.

Why are you asking me, ask Grind, he is the one that made the comment.

What do you think they don't come out of no where means? He even told Milagro that he is being trolled by the threads. He even said on of the threads was near perfect. And you know full well he meant in terms of trolling Milagro.

You're not dumb Rana.

He is also creating multiple threads on the same topic. If it was anyone else those threads would be merged or deleted.

I think it is funny how Prince thinks 9 threads designed to troll one poster is "minimal effort".

So touchy about Legion Troll, I wonder why.

:rofl2:

What do you think they don't come out of no where means? He even told Milagro that he is being trolled by the threads. He even said on of the threads was near perfect. And you know full well he meant in terms of trolling Milagro.

You're not dumb Rana.

He is also creating multiple threads on the same topic. If it was anyone else those threads would be merged or deleted.

No, they wouldn't, Racer posts mostly threads on the same subject, as does Tom, climate change, and moon, Israel/Palestine and then there's Desh...

I think it is funny how Prince thinks 9 threads designed to troll one poster is "minimal effort".

So touchy about Legion Troll, I wonder why.

He's not touchy, the only time he gets touchy is when you attack his boyfriend, Zimmy

I don't like that and you still see the threads. So it solves nothing. If it were just posts you might have a point, but we have 9 threads whose titles are obvious. Try harder.
You see thread titles, not content, if you see the thread was started by Legion, don't open it!

Not breaking the rules?

3. Please do not flood the board with multiple same-subject Threads. Multiple threads will be merged, when I have the energy... and deleted when I don't.
3B. Threads are to remain consistent with the forum they are posted in (E.G. Current events go in Current Events, and so on).

Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk.

Grind dislikes me intensely, although to be fair I can't stand him most of time either. He thought it intensely funny to make fun of my dead mother along with Legion, a bigger pair of cunts you wouldn't meet in a long time.

No, they wouldn't, Racer posts mostly threads on the same subject, as does Tom, climate change, and moon, Israel/Palestine and then there's Desh...

Don't talk ocean going bollocks, I post on a variety of subjects as you well know. The truth is you only notice the climate change ones, and anyway are they posted expressly to piss off other posters like the shit that Grind and Legion post?

Grind dislikes me intensely, although to be fair I can't stand him most of time either. He thought it intensely funny to make fun of my dead mother along with Legion, a bigger pair of cunts you wouldn't meet in a long time.

Not true, I actually like you. You'll never believe it though. lol.

this issue wont matter much longer, both konono and tom will likely never be able to read anything legion posts ever again. you guys are going on the list.

this issue wont matter much longer, both konono and tom will likely never be able to read anything legion posts ever again. you guys are going on the list.

Fascinating, Legion Troll breaks the rules and Tom and I get forced ignore.

You're Legion Troll dummy. And we still have to see his threads you disingenuous asshole. You've solved nothing but to save Legion Troll (your sock) from abiding by the rules.

He's not touchy, the only time he gets touchy is when you attack his boyfriend, Zimmy

Look how pissed off he is when someone has a problem with creating multiple threads on the same subject that were created solely to troll Milagro.

Instead of calmly addressing our concerns, he flew off the handle and now is putting us on forced ignore.

He is an immature child defending a Troll who is breaking the rules. He even admitted Legion creates the threads to troll Milagro.

Why else do you think he makes the threads Rana?

legion didn't break any rules. If you actually read rule 14, you will see that these type of things are entirely up to mod discretion. You aren't the rule police, I am. What I say matters, what you say, does not matter. Don't like it? Too bad.

Back