British forum for Legion Troll?

How fascinating that the two moderators are suddenly silent about Legion Troll's motives for the threads after he had them deleted.

:rofl2:
friedegg.png

He is defending him. His opinion he is not violating the rules is not fact.

I never asked for him to banned, only that his excessive posts about Thai women (directed at Milagro's wife) and British threads (directed at Milagro) be combined or deleted as the rule says. If these were legitimate threads, 1. He wouldn't keep making them, 2. He wouldn't make them right after having his thread about Milagro's wife deleted, and 3. He would not have had them deleted.

He just had an entire thread deleted because he said some very shameful things and didn't want people to see it. Same here. Legion Troll is not even denying his threads were Troll threads and he is not even defending them, quite the opposite.

The truth is, you and Prince were wrong. Legion Troll proved that by having his threads deleted.

Did you see the thread?

Me:

Ice Dancer
Legion Troll
Yurt
Right
Damn Yankee
RacerX

There were, I think, two more, but I don't remember them.

Well, then, I guess you should know how silly it is to claim one poster is another, unless you have evidence.

Yes, by the rules of our board.

If a poster deletes a thread, "by the rules of the board", the moderators are no longer able to offer their opinions as to why the poster made the threads?

Please cite the rule. Thank you.

No. But those that did said it was about Milagro's wife and had racists comments.

Why would anyone delete a thread they were proud of?

legion deletes his posts and threads all the time. he's a weird dude.

maybe he saw the writing on the wall and didn't want to get roped into FI. Too late tho

legion deletes his posts and threads all the time. he's a weird dude.

maybe he saw the writing on the wall and didn't want to get roped into FI. Too late tho

How often does he delete threads. I don't believe you.

Posts, yes, see it quite often. But not threads.

You have never explained why you think his threads do not come out of nowhere and why you said his thread was near perfect.

Admit it you knew he was creating threads to harass and troll Milagro. If you can be honest and admit it and tell me that this is not against the rules, I will accept that.

Have you enforced your petty forced ignore yet Prince?

As if that accomplishes anything, as I can still see the titles of his troll threads, which I never responded to.

Prince, you are Legion Troll or a defender of him, which one is it?

One more thing:

Prince, you are a fool. Putting me on forced ignore when he deleted the threads I had a problem with only shows you're a petty loser. Legion Troll didn't even defend or explain his threads, but you still want to put me on forced ignore.

How often does he delete threads. I don't believe you.

Posts, yes, see it quite often. But not threads.

You have never explained why you think his threads do not come out of nowhere and why you said his thread was near perfect.

Admit it you knew he was creating threads to harass and troll Milagro. If you can be honest and admit it and tell me that this is not against the rules, I will accept that.

yes he was clearly trying to get tom mad, and it's not against the rules to do what he did.

One more thing:

Prince, you are a fool. Putting me on forced ignore when he deleted the threads I had a problem with only shows you're a petty loser. Legion Troll didn't even defend or explain his threads, but you still want to put me on forced ignore.

now he can never bother you again.

Back