British forum for Legion Troll?

No, they wouldn't, Racer posts mostly threads on the same subject, as does Tom, climate change, and moon, Israel/Palestine and then there's Desh...

No they don't. Britons in the news. UK in the news. Thai sex, Thai bar girls, UK this UK that.

Give me a break. I have no doubt now that LT is a moderator sock. You guys would never defend anyone else like this.

legion didn't break any rules. If you actually read rule 14, you will see that these type of things are entirely up to mod discretion. You aren't the rule police, I am. What I say matters, what you say, does not matter. Don't like it? Too bad.

LMFAO! What an internet tough guy. Multiple threads, posts designed to harass etc.

Sure he is not breaking the rules. Whatever you say tough guy moderator.

:rofl2:

No they don't. Britons in the news. UK in the news. Thai sex, Thai bar girls, UK this UK that.

Give me a break. I have no doubt now that LT is a moderator sock. You guys would never defend anyone else like this.
You are entitled to believe as you wish, but it doesn't make it factual.

the threads about thailand obviously didn't come out of no where. The question is: do they break the rules. The answer is no.

So state why you think he made the threads after having his thread about Tom's wife deleted? Immediately after he starts making a bunch of threads about Thais and you even told him it was near perfect because you knew he made a thread solely to harass and troll Milagro.

Why do you think he makes so many UK threads?

If you don't think it is to troll Milagro, I am open to alternatives.

So state why you think he made the threads after having his thread about Tom's wife deleted? Immediately after he starts making a bunch of threads about Thais and you even told him it was near perfect because you knew he made a thread solely to harass and troll Milagro.

Why do you think he makes so many UK threads?

If you don't think it is to troll Milagro, I am open to alternatives.

the point is if we disallowed anyone making posts about the various states people lived in we would start censoring huge swaths of content. the actual articles themselves can be considered interesting and they stand on their own. they are also in the off topic section where we are much more lax ..... the forum is for off topic stuff.

Secondly, rule 14 is about troll accounts, not explicitly the act of trolling. Rule 14 is about accounts that only exist to do x y z behavior. It also does not say trolling is explicitly banned, but that it is not explicitly allowed and such ACCOUNTS post at our discretion. We have never made a determination that legion troll's only purpose here is to troll.

Lastly, I would find your incessant childish whining to be far more disruptive than a couple out of the way threads. If you want to nitpick rules we hardly ever enforce, I would like to direct your attention to rule 16.

Is that enough reasoning for your dumb ass? I hope so

mic drop

you should thank him.

you might want to be quick about it. I plan on putting you guys on ignore by tonight

you should thank him.

you might want to be quick about it. I plan on putting you guys on ignore by tonight

Whatever sissy. He only deleted the threads/posts because his game was found out. If they were legitimate threads he would not have deleted them.

You lost. And he lost.

the point is if we disallowed anyone making posts about the various states people lived in we would start censoring huge swaths of content. the actual articles themselves can be considered interesting and they stand on their own. they are also in the off topic section where we are much more lax ..... the forum is for off topic stuff.

Secondly, rule 14 is about troll accounts, not explicitly the act of trolling. Rule 14 is about accounts that only exist to do x y z behavior. It also does not say trolling is explicitly banned, but that it is not explicitly allowed and such ACCOUNTS post at our discretion. We have never made a determination that legion troll's only purpose here is to troll.

Lastly, I would find your incessant childish whining to be far more disruptive than a couple out of the way threads. If you want to nitpick rules we hardly ever enforce, I would like to direct your attention to rule 16.

Is that enough reasoning for your dumb ass? I hope so

mic drop

Welcome to Bullshit Central, I hope you have a nice day!!

The threads are deleted, you can stop your hissy fit and defending Legion Troll.

:)
He isn't defending Legion he is stating the facts, there is a difference and he is relaying to you part of the reasoning for not banning Legion. There have been prior discussion amongst the mods about this very subject matter and in the interest of the way this forum is run it was decided that Legion should not be banned.

He isn't defending Legion he is stating the facts, there is a difference and he is relaying to you part of the reasoning for not banning Legion. There have been prior discussion amongst the mods about this very subject matter and in the interest of the way this forum is run it was decided that Legion should not be banned.

What happened to the old Rana, was she kidnapped by aliens?

He is defending him. His opinion he is not violating the rules is not fact.

I never asked for him to banned, only that his excessive posts about Thai women (directed at Milagro's wife) and British threads (directed at Milagro) be combined or deleted as the rule says. If these were legitimate threads, 1. He wouldn't keep making them, 2. He wouldn't make them right after having his thread about Milagro's wife deleted, and 3. He would not have had them deleted.

He just had an entire thread deleted because he said some very shameful things and didn't want people to see it. Same here. Legion Troll is not even denying his threads were Troll threads and he is not even defending them, quite the opposite.

The truth is, you and Prince were wrong. Legion Troll proved that by having his threads deleted.

I will say this, the off topic forum certainly looks much better!

Thank you Legion Troll for coming to your senses and realizing how shameful and trollful your threads were.

:)

Back