British forum for Legion Troll?

now he can never bother you again.

Except with his threads.

Dummy. You are truly dense. You want to save this board by giving me a rule infraction and let Legion Troll off scott free.

You are either the troll or you know the troll and are defending him.

Your action speaks of none other. As I understand it, forced ignore is for posters who constantly troll up the board. I have never troll'd up the board.

Your bias and truth about Legion being a moderator Troll is proven.

yes he was clearly trying to get tom mad, and it's not against the rules to do what he did.

Let's make this clear.

Any poster can create as many threads as they want that are solely designed to get another poster mad and this is not against the rules about trolling?

If a poster deletes a thread, "by the rules of the board", the moderators are no longer able to offer their opinions as to why the poster made the threads?

Please cite the rule. Thank you.

Contents of private messages can not be disclosed.

Your welcome.

Let's make this clear.

Any poster can create as many threads as they want that are solely designed to get another poster mad and this is not against the rules about trolling?
You are allowed only five posts a day, if they are solely to troll and have no other purpose,
they will be moved to the War Zone at the discretion of the moderators.

You are allowed only five posts a day, if they are solely to troll and have no other purpose,
they will be moved to the War Zone at the discretion of the moderators.

I make more than 5 posts a day. What do you mean?

Contents of private messages can not be disclosed.

Your welcome.

I see, so Legion Troll hid reasons in private messages.

He deletes over a dozen threads and claims it is privileged.

Okay. I understand his cowardice.

I make more than 5 posts a day. What do you mean?

Threads, there is a thread limit. It may be seven, I don't remember, it isn't controlled by me. I just know there is a limit to the number of threads you are allowed to create in one day.

Let's make this clear.

No moderator can answer this?

Does Legion Troll get a special rule?

No moderator can answer this?

Does Legion Troll get a special rule?
Grind and I have answered it, you apparently aren't satisfied, sorry, it happens, even I have not been happy with moderation in the past and complained about it, the mods have a hard time pleasing everyone.

Grind and I have answered it, you apparently aren't satisfied, sorry, it happens, even I have not been happy with moderation in the past and complained about it, the mods have a hard time pleasing everyone.

You've answered that you think or believe he has not broken a rule. But clearly he felt he did and asked his threads be deleted.

Prince knew the threads were solely made to troll Milagro. He even told him how it was a "near" perfect thread.

Rana, you are smart, stop hiding behind Prince.

If you can tell me an alternative reason for his dozens of threads and then his deletion of his dozen of threads, I will listen.

You've answered that you think or believe he has not broken a rule. But clearly he felt he did and asked his threads be deleted.

Prince knew the threads were solely made to troll Milagro. He even told him how it was a "near" perfect thread.

If you can tell me an alternative reason for his dozens of threads and then his deletion of his dozen of threads, I will listen.

Nope and I'm done addressing this.

Except with his threads.

Dummy. You are truly dense. You want to save this board by giving me a rule infraction and let Legion Troll off scott free.

You are either the troll or you know the troll and are defending him.

Your action speaks of none other. As I understand it, forced ignore is for posters who constantly troll up the board. I have never troll'd up the board.

Your bias and truth about Legion being a moderator Troll is proven.

forced ignore is for users that constantly bitch about users not breaking the rules and complaining how they dont want to see their stuff anymore. it's really more for everyone elses benefit rather than yours. no more bitching about legion troll.

people can request their threads closed for any reason at all. we close and delete all threads upon request

people can request their threads closed for any reason at all. we close and delete all threads upon request

LOL.

Right. After I make this thread his "requests" to have his dozens of threads deleted is granted.

And you have no idea why, despite telling him he made a near perfect thread. You are as a disingenuous jerk.

Nice try dummy. He requested all of his dozens of threads to be deleted and you have no idea why, despite telling him he did a good job trolling Milagro.

You have no authenticity other than the fact you're a moderator. If this is the way you run your board, then enjoy the low membership and enjoy the trolls' threads. Oh wait, he deletes them.

What an open and honest board you have.

forced ignore is for users that constantly bitch about users not breaking the rules and complaining how they dont want to see their stuff anymore. it's really more for everyone elses benefit rather than yours. no more bitching about legion troll.

I can't bitch about your sock any more? Is that a new rule?

Sissy.

LOL.

Right. After I make this thread his "requests" to have his dozens of threads deleted is granted.

And you have no idea why, despite telling him he made a near perfect thread. You are as a disingenuous jerk.

Nice try dummy. He requested all of his dozens of threads to be deleted and you have no idea why, despite telling him he did a good job trolling Milagro.

You have no authenticity other than the fact you're a moderator. If this is the way you run your board, then enjoy the low membership and enjoy the trolls' threads. Oh wait, he deletes them.

What an open and honest board you have.

And yet, here you are! I can attest, we are addictive.

And yet, here you are! I can attest, we are addictive.

What does that have to do with the fact that Prince admitted Legion Troll's threads were to troll Milagro?

You have never answered why he created over a dozen threads about his country and his wife and then had them deleted.

That speaks volumes.

Back