Britons better off

he has that southern attitude no matter where he is from

And what's that attitude? A white kid who grew up in Oakland hanging around lots of black people. That's me Desh. Of course we're not individuals in your world.

see how base you are?

you hate being outed for your hate so you double down with more hate.

hate doesn't make a good guide bro

Rule 14 legion. Just because its the weekend and your semester is over doesn't mean you get to spam our board.

Analysts at the Oxford Economics consultancy claim that increasing incomes, free healthcare and longer holidays make the average Briton better off than his or her US counterpart.

"The UK has been catching up steadily with living standards in the US since 2001, so it is a well-established trend rather than simply the result of currency fluctuations," commented Adrian Cooper, managing director of Oxford Economics.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/yourview/1574827/Would-you-rather-live-in-the-UK-or-the-US.html

Increasing incomes? Britians GDP per capita has plummeted since the Conservative government came into power there and began looting the country for the benefit of the banks. Britian, your children will grow up in a third world country, and you have no one but yourselves to blame. Death to the neoliberalism!

Increasing incomes? Britians GDP per capita has plummeted since the Conservative government came into power there and began looting the country for the benefit of the banks. Britian, your children will grow up in a third world country, and you have no one but yourselves to blame. Death to the neoliberalism!

The Coalition wwa voted into power because we had been sickened by the gross incompetence of Blair and Brown, Brown especially fucked the country royally with his economic policies.

Last edited:
Total bullshit, you have been living in the swamps for too long.

Brown made a small influx of cash for the treasury.
They sold vids of him picking his nose in parliament to all major news outlets in the USA!!

Picking his nose was his greatest achievement!

Brown made a small influx of cash for the treasury.
They sold vids of him picking his nose in parliament to all major news outlets in the USA!!

Picking his nose was his greatest achievement!

He kept Britain out of the Euro when Blair wanted to sign up so that he could be made EU president.

He kept Britain out of the Euro when Blair wanted to sign up so that he could be made EU president.

The Euro was the worst idea in history. The only reason it keeps going is because leaders in Europe seem to prefer a neverending train wreck to a nuclear explosion. That glorified peninsula is truly a thing of the past.

Ahhhh, yes, it doesn't sound like The Economist is the type of magazine you would like. Maybe the Daily World is more to your liking?
Never heard of it. If it is way out left in American terms it is probably a bit reactionary over here, even yet.

And saved the world economy long enough for the tory class warriors to use the capitalist crisis to torture the poor and sick instead of themselves being hanged.

And saved the world economy long enough for the tory class warriors to use the capitalist crisis to torture the poor and sick instead of themselves being hanged.
Torture the poor and sick, come on, really. You can't get more emotive than that?

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? What crap theories have I built demeaning blacks? You don't know shit about me yet claim I do all this crazy stuff. You have serious issues.

It's funny but if it wasn't for her dog avatar, I would have put her down as a crazy cat person.

Back