Britons better off

It was interesting, but like many such Economist background articles, a bit long-winded and hard to follow. The Paper used to be very open-minded, but the fact that it sells more in America than here is making it a deal more political, in my view anyway, so I am pretty cautious about rushing to go along with its findings nowadays.

In what ways is the Economist not open-minded anymore? What does The Economist selling less magazines in Britain have to do with technology and education in America?

It proved to the Venezualan strippers that Americans are 'free'. Soon they'll shoot up a school or two, as one-man militias, for the sake of the Second Amendment (or whichever one it is) and scare George 111 out of Caracas! :).

In what ways is the Economist not open-minded anymore? What does The Economist selling less magazines in Britain have to do with technology and education in America?

About whole countries - Venezuela, for instance - its reports are now crude propaganda, as are some of its political reports about Britain. The US is so way out that to sell there a paper has to get too extreme for British people, I fear. I'm thinking of giving it up, certainly.

why is it so very few black people buy your crap theories built on demeaning charactorizations of them?

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? What crap theories have I built demeaning blacks? You don't know shit about me yet claim I do all this crazy stuff. You have serious issues.

About whole countries - Venezuela, for instance - its reports are now crude propaganda, as are some of its political reports about Britain. The US is so way out that to sell there a paper has to get too extreme for British people, I fear. I'm thinking of giving it up, certainly.

Ahhhh, yes, it doesn't sound like The Economist is the type of magazine you would like. Maybe the Daily World is more to your liking?

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? What crap theories have I built demeaning blacks? You don't know shit about me yet claim I do all this crazy stuff. You have serious issues.

You claim the democractic party is racist.

why is it so many people of color don't see it like you do?

why is it the people of color are easier to fool than you southern white boys under your theory?

You claim the democractic party is racist.

why is it so many people of color don't see it like you do?

I said YOU were Desh. I didn't say the Democratic Party was. Or when I'm having a conversation with you am I not talking to Desh the individual but Desh a member of the Democratic Party only?

why is it the people of color are easier to fool than you southern white boys under your theory?

Uh, I've lived in California for 30 years. I'm 40 years old. I'm not a southern white boy. (though I did live in the South for a few years as a child)

Uh, I've lived in California for 30 years. I'm 40 years old. I'm not a southern white boy. (though I did live in the South for a few years as a child)

If she knew you, like I know you, she would realize you want to be as cool as black people, but you are just too white.

Back