Bros Before 'Ho's?

Bros Before 'Ho's?

• Total voters
Sangria, you might like it! It is less in calories the way I make it and very refreshing in the summer. I love our local micro brews when I want to splurge, now!

The best ale ever is the house variety at a local pub. Other than that, I love Belgian ales and Irish beers, while hating German and US beers (although I do like Coors, and plenty of local stuff, like that house ale).

The best ale ever is the house variety at a local pub. Other than that, I love Belgian ales and Irish beers, while hating German and US beers (although I do like Coors, and plenty of local stuff, like that house ale).

We could be drinking buddies! I love the Belgians and Irish beers and German beers don't do much for me. American beers are water with a splash of hops! :clink:

Is the beer out there still 3% stuff ? Onetime I hauled back a vanload of Strohs from KY to Beaverton, people did not know what beer was out there. Everyone loved it gave up the Weinhardt piss in an instant.

We could be drinking buddies! I love the Belgians and Irish beers and German beers don't do much for me. American beers are water with a splash of hops! :clink:

Nice! I'm a snob when it comes to beer, but since Coors is alright, it makes for a great party grab, since the alternative is Bud, Miller, Keystone, Ice, etc. And German beer is really unappealing. My roommate got a minikeg of Heineken for our college graduation, which is still sitting in the fridge, and I won't touch it.

Some of my favorites are Blue Moon, George Killians, Fat Tire and Guinness.

:clink:

Shiner Bock. I don't know if it's just available in Texas or if they export to the beer-needier states. It's quite good. I also like Dundee Brown ale and Killian's Red. Unfortunately, all those are 'way fattening so I don't indulge.

Nice! I'm a snob when it comes to beer, but since Coors is alright, it makes for a great party grab, since the alternative is Bud, Miller, Keystone, Ice, etc. And German beer is really unappealing. My roommate got a minikeg of Heineken for our college graduation, which is still sitting in the fridge, and I won't touch it.

Some of my favorites are Blue Moon, George Killians, Fat Tire and Guinness.

:clink:

We play beer pong with American beer, not so heavy on the stomach! You are able to drink mass quantities!

Oh and Fat Tire, one of my favorites, always drink it in Colorado and Nevada when I go, we would get along just wonderfully!

Cool, I've never actually engaged in beer pong, though. Incidentally, why do you have to go out of state to acquire Fat Tire? I can get it almost anywhere! :clink:

Thorn - your beers sound Australian, is that a good country for brews?

Cool, I've never actually engaged in beer pong, though. Incidentally, why do you have to go out of state to acquire Fat Tire? I can get it almost anywhere! :clink:

Shiner Bock is a Texas beer, very good, nice nutty flavor that isn't overwhelming. Dundee Brown Ale is from Scotland, and though Killian's Red is originally Irish, it's actually brewed here, by Coor's if I'm not mistaken.

Sigh, not here, I have asked one of the local establishments to carry it! They are a lovely spot where you can go in a take out a six pack or more assortment of beers. Try different things. They have featured this summer a bluberry beer and it is killer! 8% and it zonks ya and you don't realize it at first!

Shiner Bock is a Texas beer, very good, nice nutty flavor that isn't overwhelming. Dundee Brown Ale is from Scotland, and though Killian's Red is originally Irish, it's actually brewed here, by Coor's if I'm not mistaken.

Okay, I knew about Killians (its one of my top 4), but the Texas and Scotish brews sound distinctly Australian (i.e. "Dundee").

Western Washington has a long tradition of producing some real dainties. For example, Pyramid Hefeweizen is way better than Widmer, which is frankly very weak.

Back