Bros Before 'Ho's?

Bros Before 'Ho's?

• Total voters
Sigh, not here, I have asked one of the local establishments to carry it! They are a lovely spot where you can go in a take out a six pack or more assortment of beers. Try different things. They have featured this summer a bluberry beer and it is killer! 8% and it zonks ya and you don't realize it at first!

Wow, that's quite an ale. I believe anything over 4% is legally considered an ale, but 8% is strong!

Okay, I knew about Killians (its one of my top 4), but the Texas and Scotish brews sound distinctly Australian (i.e. "Dundee").

Western Washington has a long tradition of producing some real dainties. For example, Pyramid Hefeweizen is way better than Widmer, which is frankly very weak.

Australia "inherited" or borrowed a lot of things from Scotland, including Dundee (very, very Scottish!). My Border Collie, for instance. The breed originated in Scotland, still is associated strongly with Scotland, but his dam came from mostly Australian lines, and his sire was from an Australian breeder (Borderfame).

Australia produces some great wines.

Australia "inherited" or borrowed a lot of things from Scotland, including Dundee (very, very Scottish!). My Border Collie, for instance. The breed originated in Scotland, still is associated strongly with Scotland, but his dam came from mostly Australian lines, and his sire was from an Australian breeder (Borderfame).

That's strange, but I suppose criminal overlords need their fine wine. Afterall, you can't have an island of criminals without overlords. :)

Guinness is the way God intended beer to be.

Shiner Bock is tasty. I like some of the Samuel Adams brews.

Shiner Bock. I don't know if it's just available in Texas or if they export to the beer-needier states. It's quite good. I also like Dundee Brown ale and Killian's Red. Unfortunately, all those are 'way fattening so I don't indulge.

Shiner Bock, had it in 1996 when I was in Tx, liked it, haven't seen it since.

We do have great wines :D

That's strange, but I suppose criminal overlords need their fine wine. Afterall, you can't have an island of criminals without overlords. :)

Ironically it was the province that had free settlers that has produced Australia's finest wines :)

Guinness is the way God intended beer to be.

Shiner Bock is tasty. I like some of the Samuel Adams brews.

Guinness is great. I have some in the fridge plus a magnetic bottle opener with the Guinness name on it. Never had Shiner Bock, though...

Ironically it was the province that had free settlers that has produced Australia's finest wines :)

LOL I suppose they show a greater affection towards tea than everybody else as well?

Guinness is great. I have some in the fridge plus a magnetic bottle opener with the Guinness name on it. Never had Shiner Bock, though...

LOL I suppose they show a greater affection towards tea than everybody else as well?

guness sucks ass
mac n jacks and henkenien is the shit:)

guness sucks ass
mac n jacks and henkenien is the shit:)

You're right, Heiniken is shit. :cool:

Mac & Jack is alright, but the new brew they demonstrated at the Olympia Beer & Wine festival is much better than the old one still being sold at local bars. Hopefully they will all switch over to it... :clink:

Beefy, CanadianChild, Grind, Trog, and Brent are all officially faggots.

Damo, Epic and Watermark get a pass for jerking with the poll, although Watermark has previously proven himself to be a faggot on countless occassions regardless.

Chappy and I have proven conclusively that we are flaming heteros, totally down with pussy, and completely in-love with the fairer sex.

I like Irish car bombs, made with Guinness, Jameson's and Bailey's

I love a good port!

You can't go a hundred metres without bumping into a coffee shop. Mind you there are plenty of pubs and bars too - 24x7 trading as well (except on Good Friday). :clink:

Wow. 24X7 trading! That's a real outpost you'e got there. Who would be able to tell you're a nation which began as a prison.

Back