Bush ADMITS Iraq had no WMD! PRETEND TIME IS OVER BUSHIES!

And I stated that WHO requested that the inpectors leave? Do you remember my post at all or do you really WORK THAT HARD to find contention where none exists?

Ok.

So you agree that Bush requested the inspectors to be removed, that they reported they had adequate access, and that Saddam did not kick them out.

It just seems like if you agreed with care, you would have busted toby's chops for lying. Instead of word-parsing with care. My bad. ;)

It just seems like if you agreed with care, you would have busted toby's chops for lying. Instead of word-parsing with care. My bad. ;)

Why would anyone waste their time trying to bust toby's chops? It would be better served to beat one's head against a brick wall for 20 hours a day 365 days a year.

Immie

Why would anyone waste their time trying to bust toby's chops? It would be better served to beat one's head against a brick wall for 20 hours a day 365 days a year.

Immie
Yeah, there is that. I'd originally started a "Toby caught in another lie" post but then figured, why bother? No one else needs to have it pointed out and he will never own up to it, so . . . .

Where I take exception, is that I think Bush distorted the intelligence - deliberately. To sell his war.
//

Did Bush distort the evidence or did Cheney select which evidence he let Bush see ? Remember he was the one that filtered it out for Bush....

Back