Bush policy lead to N. Korean nuclear test!

Dodge, Divert, Obfuscate.

Clinton and his supporters never blamed predesessors for foreign policy crises, when Clinton was on watch. Although he could have if he wanted.
That could be because his predecessors had the grace to not attempt to point all the fingers at him.

This is such total hogwash though. I haven't heard Bush make these arguments at all.

Dodge, Divert, Obfuscate.

Clinton and his supporters never blamed predesessors for foreign policy crises, when Clinton was on watch. Although he could have if he wanted.

No one is dodging anything, except you. For some reason, you just want to dodge the truth and propagate a bold-face lie. Tell me, Prissy, what foreign policy crisis did Clinton take full credit for? I missed it! For that matter, what crisis in general did Clinton take full credit for?

link please.

NBC's "Meet the Press" Sept 12, 2004.

Frontline (PBS) Interview March 27, 2003.

A 1999 Congressional study found cheating by the Norks. Albright was made aware of the report and dismissed it.

And she repeated it last week in the media.

I haven't heard this, but when did she find out?

After NK built their nuke facility in 1997, and began testing missiles in 1998. You can ask for a link, it's not required. If Albright didn't know, she is possibly the most incompetent Secretary of State we've ever had... which IS possible.

Back