Bush's Daughter, Jenna, Engaged to son of VA Rep chairman

uscitizen

Villified User
Bush's Daughter, Jenna, Engaged
Aug 16 03:09 PM US/Eastern

CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) - Is a White House wedding in the works?

Jenna Bush, one of President Bush's twin daughters, is engaged to be married to her longtime boyfriend, Henry Hager, the White House announced Thursday.

Asked if the two were getting married in the Rose Garden, Sally McDonough, press secretary for first lady Laura Bush, replied: "They have not set any details, date or place."

Jenna Bush, 25, and Hager, 29, were engaged in Maine on Wednesday, she said.

The two have been dating for several years, and Hager is often seen at Jenna Bush's side at family Bush functions and formal events, such as a White House dinner in November 2005 in honor of Britain's Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

Hager will be returning to school this fall to complete his master's degree in business administration at the University of Virginia. He has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University.

Hager, who has been a White House aide and worked on Bush's re- election campaign, is the son of John and Maggie Hager of Richmond, Va. His father is chairman of the Republican Party in Virginia, former assistant secretary of the Education Department's office of special education, former lieutenant governor of Virginia and former director of Virginia's Office of Commonwealth Preparedness.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8R2A2Q80&show_article=1

Jenna Bush, one of President Bush's twin daughters, is engaged to be married to her longtime boyfriend, Henry Hager, the White House announced Thursday.

Asked if the two were getting married in the Rose Garden, Sally McDonough, press secretary for first lady Laura Bush, replied: "They have not set any details, date or place."

The two have been dating for several years, and Hager is often seen at Jenna Bush's side at family Bush functions and formal events, such as a White House dinner in November 2005 in honor of Britain's Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

Hager will be returning to school this fall to complete his master's degree in business administration at the University of Virginia. He has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University.

Hager, who has been a White House aide and worked on Bush's re- election campaign, is the son of John and Maggie Hager of Richmond, Va. His father is chairman of the Republican Party in Virginia, former assistant secretary of the Education Department's office of special education, former lieutenant governor of Virginia and former director of Virginia's Office of Commonwealth Preparedness.

Well, this is interesting. All this time, I'd defend these little bitches against charges that they were sluts, they were this, and that, and that they should go to Iraq. YOu can't blame them for their father's policies, I'd say.

But she's been shacked up with one of them and is now marrying him.

You know what? Ship her ass to Iraq.

Look at you women hating on the beautiful blond that is Jenna.

Try thinking about our troops once in a while instead of your dick. They're exhausted, and pissed, and resentful. Do you read anything other than right wing blogs, because if so you'd know about it.

And I don't think the Right wing 25 year old, fit daughter of the right wing man who sent them there, who is now marrying the fucking head of right wing organization who enabled and cheered it, should be on a tropical honeymoon.

Ship her ass to Iraq. Give one of our guys who are on their FOURTH tour a break.

Don't be bitter that she didn't choose you. I know you're sad, there's more fish in the ocean...

Yeah, I forgot how in love with her Cawacko always was. I remember that i told him a long time ago, her sister is the better bet, this one is going to be fat and haggy looking by time she's 35, maybe sooner.

And that was before i knew she was a little war-supporting coward.

I love to see these two love birds get drafted and sent to Iraq.

:cool:

Try thinking about our troops once in a while instead of your dick. They're exhausted, and pissed, and resentful. Do you read anything other than right wing blogs, because if so you'd know about it.

And I don't think the Right wing 25 year old, fit daughter of the right wing man who sent them there, who is now marrying the fucking head of right wing organization who enabled and cheered it, should be on a tropical honeymoon.

Ship her ass to Iraq. Give one of our guys who are on their FOURTH tour a break.

Sorry Cawacko, I might have been a little rough on you here. Still, try thinking once in a while about people who this war really means something to. Sometimes, I feel like punching some of you peopel in the face...for peace of course.

It just gets so infuriating. Why them, and not you? Why them, and not her? Who the hell is she, besides being the daughter of the frigging guy responsible for this war, and this death?

Huh? She looks like your typical tri-Delta, sorority girl. Not the sharpest tool in the shed?

You still attracted to dumb blondes? ;)

Hey, don't judge a book by its cover! The world is a better place because of blonds and you combine blond and sorority girl???? Look out...

Yeah, I forgot how in love with her Cawacko always was. I remember that i told him a long time ago, her sister is the better bet, this one is going to be fat and haggy looking by time she's 35, maybe sooner.

Yeah, she does like she could blow down the road which is probably why she chose to get engaged now because she's at her peak. While she is at her peak I will still admire her. :)

Omg.............

Well, this is interesting. All this time, I'd defend these little bitches against charges that they were sluts, they were this, and that, and that they should go to Iraq. YOu can't blame them for their father's policies, I'd say.

But she's been shacked up with one of them and is now marrying him.

You know what? Ship her ass to Iraq.

This is textbook...Calling the Kettle Black...Ms 'Girls Gone Wild' Celeb...attacks a frat girl...how sad!

Side Note: Not only does darla have 'Penis Envy'..she also has problemos with Jenna supporting her Dad...Do you also have parent issues...Darla!... This is classic Freudian textbook material!

Last edited:

She will end up lookin like Barbra Bush humma hummma

Back