Bush's Daughter, Jenna, Engaged to son of VA Rep chairman

Hummm..............

"FRAT" girl?

lol

You sure you went to college?

I really don't know...maybe yes and maybe no!...The paper says yes a BS...then again who really knows for sure..I went to College when college was still conservative...guess that doesn't count..oh well thank God I am retiered..and don't need the paper anymore..just food for thought Mr.Cippie!

Now go check out darla at www.girls gone wild...lmao

Side note: I caught your point...darla was only a 'frat' gal when the soros' kicked her butt to the curb for being stupid! She was used and abused and hates everyone with a penis today...a sorry state of affairs...

Last edited:
I really don't know...maybe yes and maybe no!...The paper says yes a BS...then again who really knows for sure..I went to College when college was still conservative...guess that doesn't count..oh well thank God I am retiered..and don't need the paper anymore..just food for thought Mr.Cippie!

Even at "conservative" colleges, there's no such thing as a "frat" girl.

LOL

Wrong dip shit....

Even at "conservative" colleges, there's no such thing as a "frat" girl.

LOL

evidentally ya never got laid in college by the groupies..known as 'Frat' babes...how sad... ya need to kiss darlas arse for appoval...Mr.so called Frat dude...lmao

Right..................

No, I rarely think of you when you are here.

Just in your dreams..okay...carry on Ms..Little Miss innocent...a check of the past posts tell a different story..but thats cool ya need the boost...usc is wondering aimlessly in the wilderness...help the poor soul......lmao

Lmao...

If you were I am sure it was hawt...

No, I don't think you'd be in a Girls Gone Wild video.

Leave it to damo...the politician..sorry damo she is out of your electorate area...funny response though..are you now going on a National Campaign?:cof1:

No, but I am seriously considering running for County Commissioner. There is only one guy running, and he is a bit pro-growth. Very libertarian in his view on growth, but sane growth is what we need not, "If you own it, you can do it!"

Lmao...........

Yes, my buddy runs Girls Gone Wild (well he's in jail now so not running much) so I will request all Darla footage to settle this once and for all.

gotta love cawacko...a funny,honest and connected dude...go for it...show the forum world the real darla...!:D

Go for it.............

No, but I am seriously considering running for County Commissioner. There is only one guy running, and he is a bit pro-growth. Very libertarian in his view on growth, but sane growth is what we need not, "If you own it, you can do it!"

My little county is experiencing the same problemos..I won't run because I don't want alot of growth..albeit it is probably good for the community and all...but I like 'Little Towns'..thats why I moved here in the first place...a real dillema for sure!:cof1:

My little county is experiencing the same problemos..I won't run because I don't want alot of growth..albeit it is probably good for the community and all...but I like 'Little Towns'..thats why I moved here in the first place...a real dillema for sure!:cof1:

You won't run because most of the town knows you're a drunken fool.
I'm so sure they are clamoring for you to run for office. LMAO. What a moron.

You can't stop growth, but you can direct it. There is no need to allow people to build apartment buildings in an area where the smallest house plot is 2 acres and the drive to the nearest town is about 45 minutes. Yet that is what the current Commissioners voted in, admittedly not until 2016, but precedent is important.

There is a Judicial, as well as legislative role the Commissioners play in a county such as ours and setting such precedent makes it difficult in the future to deny poorly planned growth.

Back