Bush's Daughter, Jenna, Engaged to son of VA Rep chairman

He would have the UFO tinfoil hatter vote wrapped up though, gotta give him props for that! LMAO. Vote For BattleBorne - and keep the little grey men out of brokeback!

Oh yeah.

evidentally ya never got laid in college by the groupies..known as 'Frat' babes...how sad... ya need to kiss darlas arse for appoval...Mr.so called Frat dude...lmao

Good job Batman! You got on "the google" and found out that frats refer to guys, and soroities are for girls. Good cover story on the "frat girls" just being groupies. The veneral diseases you must have gotten from your groupies, goes a long way towards explaining your insanity.

They say napolean went insane from his venereal diseases too :clink:

Whatever darla..............

You won't run because most of the town knows you're a drunken fool.
I'm so sure they are clamoring for you to run for office. LMAO. What a moron.

I did run for Sheriff and Justice of the Peace in the past...but you know me...ya are a joke girl...kiss my grits! And I am well liked in town...sorry back to the lesbo bars with ya...maybe ya can snow them too!;)

Whatever ya say................

Good job Batman! You got on "the google" and found out that frats refer to guys, and soroities are for girls. Good cover story on the "frat girls" just being groupies. The veneral diseases you must have gotten from your groupies, goes a long way towards explaining your insanity.

They say napolean went insane from his venereal diseases too :clink:

Mr.Google...now go play with darla..she is a BS'er too!:321:

Just curious...........

He would have the UFO tinfoil hatter vote wrapped up though, gotta give him props for that! LMAO. Vote For BattleBorne - and keep the little grey men out of brokeback!

Oh yeah.

do you sleep with cypress...how sad!:(

Yes, my buddy runs Girls Gone Wild (well he's in jail now so not running much) so I will request all Darla footage to settle this once and for all.
I am sure Darla was not in those videos, have seen advertisements. Those girls are pretty dumb I am sure.
I figure Darla runs off some guys by being intelligent, that scares the heck out of a lot of guys.
It takes a self secure man to accept an intelligent lady.

I am sure Darla was not in those videos, have seen advertisements. Those girls are pretty dumb I am sure.
I figure Darla runs off some guys by being intelligent, that scares the heck out of a lot of guys.
It takes a self secure man to accept an intelligent lady.

Thank you usc, that's a really nice compliment.

Back