busting the high French insurance copay myth

This stupid fucker posts an article from 2004 with a link which doesn't work, nuff said.

And you're such a stupid cock sucker, not that there's anything wrong with that, ae to stupid to understand that it was an ADDRESS and not a LINK.

Obviouxly your also to stupid to refute it with anything more recent.

Now, go back up into your doorknob; again.
:cof1:

Once, again, we hear the same distorted, distressing, counterfactual arguments about how all the socialized systems are broken, bankrupt, too much of "this", too little of "that" but not one single country is contemplating reverting back to a "Pay or Suffer" system? Not ONE country.

An article here. A commentary there. Post this link. Post that link.

How about posting a link showing a politician campaigning on a platform of dismantling medical care. Maybe a link showing the people demonstrating for a return to a "Pay or Suffer" system. Considering all the fatal flaws there must be ONE site on the entire internet. Just one site.

If Google can't find ONE site then let's put this nonsense to rest, folks.

And you're such a stupid cock sucker, not that there's anything wrong with that, ae to stupid to understand that it was an ADDRESS and not a LINK.

Obviouxly your also to stupid to refute it with anything more recent.

Now, go back up into your doorknob; again.
:cof1:

I am glad that you have chosen to reveal to everybody how incredibly dense you are, it certainly saves time and effort on my part demonstrating the glaringly obvious.

5 yrs old. Well if you read my articles they reworked the system in france in 2008. So it is done.
And my article is past the redo.

As with most right wing posts on this subject just deceptive.

5 yrs old. Well if you read my articles they reworked the system in france in 2008. So it is done.
And my article is past the redo.

As with most right wing posts on this subject just deceptive.
Hence the reason I posted a report after the redo. The only deception is the one you play on yourself when you ignore evidence that is directly before you.

Hence the reason I posted a report after the redo. The only deception is the one you play on yourself when you ignore evidence that is directly before you.

Your report posted is well just a bit slanted for the US medical industry. Kind of a political ad.

I clearly stretches things towards it's favor and ignores other points. ie deceptive.

Your report posted is well just a bit slanted for the US medical industry. Kind of a political ad.

I clearly stretches things towards it's favor and ignores other points. ie deceptive.
Rubbish. It isn't any more slanted than the ones that ignore the need for the supplemental insurance, do not report it, then pretend that some of the best of that insurance is the "norm" for all. In fact it is far less. That report I linked to was highly positive about the French system, it just noticed things that are missing in the propaganda you post from.

Deceptive.

Rubbish. It isn't any more slanted than the ones that ignore the need for the supplemental insurance, do not report it, then pretend that some of the best of that insurance is the "norm" for all. In fact it is far less. That report I linked to was highly positive about the French system, it just noticed things that are missing in the propaganda you post from.

Deceptive.

Excerpt
It's expensive to provide this kind of health care and social support. France's health care system is one of the most expensive in the world.
But it is not as expensive as the U.S. system, which is the world's most costly. The United States spends about twice as much as France on health care. In 2005, U.S. spending came to $6,400 per person. In France, it was $3,300.
To fund universal health care in France, workers are required to pay about 21 percent of their income into the national health care system. Employers pick up a little more than half of that. (French employers say these high taxes constrain their ability to hire more people.)
Americans don't pay as much in taxes. Nonetheless, they end up paying more for health care when one adds in the costs of buying insurance and the higher out-of-pocket expenses for medicine, doctors and hospitals.
France, like all countries, faces rising costs for health care. In a country that's so generous, it's even harder to get those expenses under control.
Last year, the national health system ran nearly $9 billion in debt. Although it is a smaller deficit than in previous years, it forced the government of President Nicolas Sarkozy to start charging patients more for some drugs, ambulance costs and other services. Debates over cost-cutting have become an expected part of the national dialogue on health care.
click here

Last edited:
Interesting.

sqlblue.gif

Image did not seem to work. Anyway the french seem to pay about 15.1% income tax.
So 21% of 15.1% is...

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/Europe/France/taxes-on-residents

Last edited:
Back