But let's be honest.....

Commander Dutch

Sworn to support and defend the Constitution
This thread is for others to come up with their own "but let's be honest". It goes like this:

My playlist popped up Bruce Springsteen's "Secret Garden". A truly beautiful song which gained immense popularity in the movie "Jerry Maguire". It's about a man being kind and honest to his woman in order to know her better and see her true self, her "secret garden" but let's be honest; any man who doesn't think the "secret garden" may be her hairy pussy is either gay or a eunuch.

Secret Garden meaning: https://www.lyricinterpretations.com/bruce-springsteen/secret-garden

I like movies. I like Tom Cruise movies. The man is a genius and terrific actor. When "Top Gun" came out, all the Navy had to do for recruitment was put out a desk and some forms for people to sign....but let's be honest. Quentin Tarantino's interpretation is dead on balls accurate. Not only is "Top Gun" gay, but probably so is Tom Cruise.

I like movies. I like Tom Cruise movies. The man is a genius and terrific actor. When "Top Gun" came out, all the Navy had to do for recruitment was put out a desk and some forms for people to sign....but let's be honest. Quentin Tarantino's interpretation is dead on balls accurate. Not only is "Top Gun" gay, but probably so is Tom Cruise.

I haven’t watched any of his movies since Top Gun. I’m pretty sure he’s gay, too.

If you want to know what women REALLY think, you need to read:

"My Secret Garden: Women’s Sexual Fantasies is a 1973 book compiled by Nancy Friday, who collected women's fantasies through letters and taped and personal interviews.[1] After including a female sexual fantasy in a novel she submitted for publishing, her editor objected, and Friday shelved the novel. After other women began writing and talking about sex publicly, Friday began thinking about writing a book about female sexual fantasies, first collecting fantasies from her friends, and then advertising in newspapers and magazines for more.[2] She organized these narratives into "rooms", and each is identified by the woman's first name, except for the last chapter, "odd notes", which is presented as the "fleeting thoughts" of many anonymous women. The book revealed that women fantasize, just as men do, and that the content of the fantasies can be as transgressive, or not, as men's. The book, the first published compilation of women's sexual fantasies,[3] refuted many previously accepted notions of female sexuality."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Secret_Garden

... or you could ask Doris about her days as a Sex Slave.

This thread is for others to come up with their own "but let's be honest". It goes like this:

My playlist popped up Bruce Springsteen's "Secret Garden". A truly beautiful song which gained immense popularity in the movie "Jerry Maguire". It's about a man being kind and honest to his woman in order to know her better and see her true self, her "secret garden" but let's be honest; any man who doesn't think the "secret garden" may be her hairy pussy is either gay or a eunuch.

Secret Garden meaning: https://www.lyricinterpretations.com/bruce-springsteen/secret-garden

I am not a fan of the person Tom Cruise, however have enjoyed most of this movies.

No, he's not gay! I am probably more jealous of him, more than anything else, just because of all of the sexual affairs he has had with some of Hollywood's most beautiful women.

I think he is also a nutjob because of the religion he follows and the marriages he's wrecked, and he clearly cannot be a good husband because of all of his adulterous affairs, and doesn't seem to be much of a Father or show much love or spend much time to his adopted or natural children.

But to call him gay is crazy- or just a pure jealousy reaction to him!

If you are one of Hollywood's, so called, pretty boys or panty droppers, there is always going to be some jealous schmuck calling them gay somewhere!

Last edited:
I am not a fan of the person Tom Cruise, however have enjoyed most of this movies.

No, he's not gay! I am probably more jealous of him, more than anything else, just because of all of the sexual affairs he has had with some of Hollywood's most beautiful women.

I think he is also a nutjob because of the religion he follows and the marriages he's wrecked, and he clearly cannot be a good husband because of all of his adulterous affairs, and doesn't seem to be much of a Father or show much love or spend much time to his adopted or natural children.

If you are one of Hollywood's, so called, pretty boys or panty droppers, there is always going to be some jealous schmuck calling them gay somewhere!

John Travolta is gay too. That's why both of them are so deep into reprogramming with Scientology. There's a good documentary about Scientology which dances around that issue.

Why do libs use gayness as a slur? Because they're frauds.

A Few Good Men is classic. At least watch that.

Or ... you could read this:
"Welcome to Nancy Friday's secret garden, a hidden place where ordinary women are free to express the sexual dreams they have never dared to confide before. Safe behind the walls of anonymity, hundreds of real women responded to Nancy Friday's call for details of their own most private fantasies. My Secret Garden is the daring compilation of those fantasies. When it first appeared, it created a storm of outrage in the media...and an equal sense of exhilaration for those women who finally were able to share their sisters' most intimate thoughts. Even now, in a new millennium, over then thousand women each year buy a new copy of this astounding classic of feminist literature. Join them in their exploration of the meaning of desire. Dare to read, dare to dream, and dare to discover the beautiful blossoms, the winding paths, and the hidden nooks of female sexuality."
https://www.amazon.com/My-Secret-Ga...WJM1V91YYYT&psc=1&refRID=S04TG4JYYWJM1V91YYYT

Or ... you could read this:
"Welcome to Nancy Friday's secret garden, a hidden place where ordinary women are free to express the sexual dreams they have never dared to confide before. Safe behind the walls of anonymity, hundreds of real women responded to Nancy Friday's call for details of their own most private fantasies. My Secret Garden is the daring compilation of those fantasies. When it first appeared, it created a storm of outrage in the media...and an equal sense of exhilaration for those women who finally were able to share their sisters' most intimate thoughts. Even now, in a new millennium, over then thousand women each year buy a new copy of this astounding classic of feminist literature. Join them in their exploration of the meaning of desire. Dare to read, dare to dream, and dare to discover the beautiful blossoms, the winding paths, and the hidden nooks of female sexuality."
https://www.amazon.com/My-Secret-Ga...WJM1V91YYYT&psc=1&refRID=S04TG4JYYWJM1V91YYYT

Sounds thrilling.

I should add that Cruise's portrayal of bizarro film producer Lex Grossman in Tropic Thunder is a wonder to behold. If not for Robert Downey's performance, Cruise would have upstaged the entire main cast, and there are many who still prefer his characterization, even taking Downey into account.

I should add that Cruise's portrayal of bizarro film producer Lex Grossman in Tropic Thunder is a wonder to behold. If not for Robert Downey's performance, Cruise would have upstaged the entire main cast, and there are many who still prefer his characterization, even taking Downey into account.

Back