But let's be honest.....

I’d vote for her but it did disappoint me last year when she flipped and became a Trump Dick Sucker for a while.
She’s still throwing him compliments on Twitter. It’s very disappointing that she’s still hitching her star to him. She could just lay back and chill till Trump is toast.

She’s still throwing him compliments on Twitter. It’s very disappointing that she’s still hitching her star to him. She could just lay back and chill till Trump is toast.
She might be job interviewing with him in case the political thing doesn’t work out.

.....but let’s be honest. As in the movie “bombshell”, Trump is like Roger Ailes and Nikki knows that he’ll give her a promotion if she gives him a hand job or two.

Why else are women prostituting themselves for him?

She might be job interviewing with him in case the political thing doesn’t work out.

.....but let’s be honest. As in the movie “bombshell”, Trump is like Roger Ailes and Nikki knows that he’ll give her a promotion if she gives him a hand job or two.

Power is as seductive to women as it is to men.

I’ve not seen that movie, yet.

Power is as seductive to women as it is to men.
Agreed 100%. Everyone has their skills and abilities. If they want to get ahead in a tough world then they need to maximize what they have.

The big questions to me are why would they do that to themselves. I would never do those things but then I don’t want to be a politician or have a top slot in the civilian government.

Agreed 100%. Everyone has their skills and abilities. If they want to get ahead in a tough world then they need to maximize what they have.

The big questions to me are why would they do that to themselves. I would never do those things but then I don’t want to be a politician or have a top slot in the civilian government.
It was the only way a woman could have power was by controlling a powerful man. Pillow talk, how many men have been brought down because of it.

Things have changed for women and now we don’t have to sleep our way to the top, but some will still use it, it’s just nature, very old survival skills are hard to change.

Sorry, man, I don’t see it. I don’t see the reasoning regarding a women’s sexual fantasy book as being 12 B related. It’s closer to Penthouse letters.

Is this just some old dirt coming up and nothing to do with the women’s sexual fantasies?

hahaha. Well, no, not exactly. It's a book about 'women's fantasies'. A book that is by 'anonymous' women. It's very explicit.
Discussing underage sex here at JPP is a ban. Discussing incest here at JPP is a ban. Discussing those two subjects in the book is part of the content.

That's because we have inner principles that matter to us more than fame, glory, power. We should all beware of those who are just the opposite.

Oh, okay. Because I was pretty sure I saw you accuse another poster, an adult woman, of fantasies about cabana boys. That must have been some other impotent weiner who typed that. :laugh:

Uh, Pumpkin. This was in reference to YOU, Christie, and Phantasmal discussing a Pool Party. I'm sure YOU remember it. I (Jack) wasn't the one that brought up 'Cabana Boys'. So, please, don't try and turn this into something it's NOT.

Uh, Pumpkin. This was in reference to YOU, Christie, and Phantasmal discussing a Pool Party. I'm sure YOU remember it. I (Jack) wasn't the one that brought up 'Cabana Boys'. So, please, don't try and turn this into something it's NOT.

Sure thing, former poster. :laugh:

You *are* lucky that Lesion is on hiatus because he'd have reported that in a NY minute even though he's as fearful of Phantasmal as you are.

Back