But let's be honest.....

Unfortunately, Doris will have to give it a 12b. :(

Sorry, man, I don’t see it. I don’t see the reasoning regarding a women’s sexual fantasy book as being 12 B related. It’s closer to Penthouse letters.

Is this just some old dirt coming up and nothing to do with the women’s sexual fantasies?

I should add that Cruise's portrayal of bizarro film producer Lex Grossman in Tropic Thunder is a wonder to behold. If not for Robert Downey's performance, Cruise would have upstaged the entire main cast, and there are many who still prefer his characterization, even taking Downey into account.
It saved his career after the Oprah couch jumping incident. You are right, it was a great performance.

I am not using it as a slur, so you are mistaken.
Speaking of gays, vice president Mike Pence.

Before COVID-19 decimated the population Trump would probably have won the election in November. Right now it appears that Biden will win. If Biden does win he can contribute it almost 100% to the fact that Trump botched his response to COVID-19. Trump has no one else to blame but himself if he loses.

But let’s be honest. There are millions of republicans and independents praying every night that God uses Covid to take Trump to Jesus and leaving Mike Pence as the president and an excellent shot of winning the election in November. “...and God, if you saw fit, you can take Biden too.”

Speaking of gays, vice president Mike Pence.

Before COVID-19 decimated the population Trump would probably have won the election in November. Right now it appears that Biden will win. If Biden does win he can contribute it almost 100% to the fact that Trump botched his response to COVID-19. Trump has no one else to blame but himself if he loses.

But let’s be honest. There are millions of republicans and independents praying every night that God uses Covid to take Trump to Jesus and leaving Mike Pence as the president and an excellent shot of winning the election in November. “...and God, if you saw fit, you can take Biden too.”
I’m not convinced Independents would like Mike. I think they pray for both men to pass on so they can run Nikki.

God is using COVID for Her own purposes. She'll get around to Trump and Pence by and by.

I’m not convinced Independents would like Mike. I think they pray for both men to pass on so they can run Nikki.

I could see right-leaning independents wanting her, but few (R)s are going to vote for a dark-skinned female with foreign-born parents, no matter how cute or conservative she is.

I could see right-leaning independents wanting her, but few (R)s are going to vote for a dark-skinned female with foreign-born parents, no matter how cute or conservative she is.
I’d vote for her but it did disappoint me last year when she flipped and became a Trump Dick Sucker for a while.

Back