But let's be honest.....

Why do libs use gayness as a slur? Because they're frauds.

Who used gay as a slur? Saying a person is probably gay is not a slur when they probably are. Calling a person gay when they are straight, a common tactic among right wingers, is a slur because many extremist RWers are homophobic.

But let’s be honest. People who scream and bitch about gays are either closet homosexual themselves or have serious self-confidence issues.

Who used gay as a slur? Saying a person is probably gay is not a slur when they probably are. Calling a person gay when they are straight, a common tactic among right wingers, is a slur because many extremist RWers are homophobic.

But let’s be honest. People who scream and bitch about gays are either closet homosexual themselves or have serious self-confidence issues.

And he called you a lib

:rofl2::rofl2:

This message is hidden because Steven VanderMolen is on your ignore list.

I thought you were leaving? You are like the drunk guy who is still cracking another beer at 2 A.M. when everyone else has gone home.

I thought you were leaving? You are like the drunk guy who is still cracking another beer at 2 A.M. when everyone else has gone home.
He’s mentally ill. That’s not a slur, that is my honest assessment. Annoying but harmless.

My recommendation is to identify the busiest hours for the forum, say 6 PM to 10 PM, and temp ban all the mentally ill people during that period. It will be like putting the children to bed so the adults can have a peaceful discussion. Adult swim.

Let’s be honest, you’re just whining about two women...on the Internet. :)

As for under age, I think they use the legal definition. That means the difference between legal sex and sex with a minor.

Give me YOUR opinion of 'Minor'. 16? 18? 21? Age of Consent in Germany is 14. Age of Consent in Japan is 13. Age of Consent in Canada 16. Give me your perception of the legal definition.

He’s mentally ill. That’s not a slur, that is my honest assessment. Annoying but harmless.

My recommendation is to identify the busiest hours for the forum, say 6 PM to 10 PM, and temp ban all the mentally ill people during that period. It will be like putting the children to bed so the adults can have a peaceful discussion. Adult swim.

What a lovely idea! Can we appoint you the JPP Shrink and let you decide who's sane enough to post? What if we have enjoyed some, er, um substances first? Would we be adjudged insane? Asking for a friend. lol

What is this happy news!?

Today, 09:18 AM
Steven VanderMoron
Banned

Who wants to chip in for flowers for Toxic? :laugh:

What is this happy news!?

Today, 09:18 AM
Steven VanderMoron
Banned

Who wants to chip in for flowers for Toxic? :laugh:

He said he was leaving. But he wouldn't go home. So I guess they sent him packing. Never had a poster said less and used more words to do it.

Okay, I'll play:
(Also a Bruce Springsteen song)

You may think this song is about sexual desire:

But let's be honest, it's really about cocaine.

Back