Butt hurt liberal protesters standing in street get car-owned

Has either driver been arrested and/or charged with "attempted vehicular homicide" or even a felony, in regards to the videos posted??

Do you think a person must be formally charged with a felony in order to describe their behavior as felonious on a message board?

Has either driver been arrested and/or charged with "attempted vehicular homicide" or even a felony, in regards to the videos posted??

I don't know if they have and you don't know that they haven't.
We both know driving a car to purposely run down a pedestrian, is felony driving.

If a person must be formally charged with a felony in order to describe their behavior as felonious on a message board, it's not accurate to describe Hillary as a criminal, is it?

I don't know if they have and you don't know that they haven't.
We both know driving a car to purposely run down a pedestrian, is felony driving.

So like most of your posts, you're just making conjecture and assumptions and no it isn't; because it would depend on the circumstances.

Just curious; in what jurisdiction is striking a pedestrian with an automobile and leaving the scene not a felony? :dunno:

if your car is going 5 miles an hour can you be really at fault at fucking dirtbags jumping in front of your car?

they were very butthurt. Crying and yelling at the shrugging officers. It was awesome. Those kids should be told to go back to tumblr and their safe spaces

When they were hauling away the idiot, who had tied himself to a car, that one girl was definitely filling a bottle of liberal tears.

He thought he just wouldn't walk and they picked his light weight ass up and carried him off. :D

Good question. Borrow your mom's car, hit a pedestrian @ 5 MPH in front of a Boston cop, and let the forum know what you find out.

He would be too afraid to try out his theory. As would anyone here joking about running down pedestrians for sport.
It is sophomoric humor at best. Last time I heard such childish banter about purposely committed vehicular homicide was high school.
Pathetic.

He would be too afraid to try out his theory. As would anyone here joking about running down pedestrians for sport.
It is sophomoric humor at best. Last time I heard such childish banter about purposely committed vehicular homicide was high school.
Pathetic.

If the pedestrian steps out in front of Legions mom's car, then the fault lies with the pedestrian; but I know that you're scared to consider that. :palm:

If the pedestrian steps out in front of Legions mom's car, then the fault lies with the pedestrian; but I know that you're scared to consider that.

Leaving the scene of an accident after striking a pedestrian with a vehicle isn't a felony in the jurisdiction that you infest? :palm:

The racist loving Pastor brought his enthusiasm for attempted vehicular homicide, which is felonious driving, to the thread.
I was commenting on his support for running people down on purpose.
On point and well within discussion parameters Ma'am.

such drivel for a driver......

Back