Butt hurt liberal protesters standing in street get car-owned

why would you be going to a Trump rally? If you were in Arizona I'd be far more likely to find you at Bottoms Up Gentlemans Club. What kind of loser goes to political rally's?

It's for people who respond to emotional appeal. I do not, so, if I were to attend a political event, it would be a seminar or convention. Even a town hall is leaning toward emotion and straying from intellectualism.

If the pedestrian steps out in front of Legions mom's car, then the fault lies with the pedestrian; but I know that you're scared to consider that. :palm:

If it can be shown that she purposely accelerated upon seeing the pedestrian step in front of her car she can be found guilty of attempted vehicular homicide and you are aware of that, Ma'am.

If it can be shown that she purposely accelerated upon seeing the pedestrian step in front of her car she can be found guilty of attempted vehicular homicide and you are aware of that, Ma'am.

OH, so now you want to include an "if"; but you are known for moving the goal posts. ;)

Back