Cackles McKneepads - If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot." - she told Oprah, then cackled about it

Bigdog

Harris - make America a 3rd world shithole
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Vice President Kamala Harris on Thursday issued a warning to any potential home intruder: "If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot."

The Democratic presidential candidate and gun owner made the seemingly unguarded comment in an interview with Oprah Winfrey before a live studio audience when the conversation turned to gun laws.

"I probably should not have said that. But my staff will deal with that later," Harris said, laughing."

Cackled. You mean laughed. You crazy rightys get into ridiculous memes and cannot get off. Half the rightys here post about cackling like it is a thing and has relevance. I suppose the fact that Trump has no sense of humor makes him a better presidential candidate to you. Trump lacks compassion, caring about others ,has no pets, and only thinks of himself and that pleases you guys.

Cackled. You mean laughed. You crazy rightys get into ridiculous memes and cannot get off. Half the rightys here post about cackling like it is a thing and has relevance. I suppose the fact that Trump has no sense of humor makes him a better presidential candidate to you. Trump lacks compassion, caring about others ,has no pets, and only thinks of himself and that pleases you guys.

Donald Trump literally never laughs.

No, she cackled

Sept 19 (Reuters) - Vice President Kamala Harris on Thursday issued a warning to any potential home intruder: "If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot."

The Democratic presidential candidate and gun owner made the seemingly unguarded comment in an interview with Oprah Winfrey before a live studio audience when the conversation turned to gun laws.

"I probably should not have said that. But my staff will deal with that later," Harris said, laughing."

She was trying to make believe she is not a gun grabber.

"McKneepads"

DISMISSED!

Shut the fuck up fool, cackling is not really laughing!

Cackling is to laugh in a loud, harsh way. Your dad's jokes might be so bad that they're funny, making you cackle every time. When you cackle, people hear you — it's annoying to sit in an otherwise quiet restaurant beside a table of people who talk and cackle raucously.

There is a difference between laughing and maniacal cackling...
It's the time and the place...
She's an idiot...and I don't believe she has pets...does she?

She was trying to make believe she is not a gun grabber.
Any second now, the white libs will start mocking her for being a gun owner. And tell Cackles that women should never touch guns, and that she is more likely to be killed with her own gun.

Any second now, the white libs will start mocking her for being a gun owner. And tell Cackles that women should never touch guns, and that she is more likely to be killed with her own gun.
why does she think they won't come into her house to make sure they are safely stored in a safe?.......

Back