Cackles McKneepads - If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot." - she told Oprah, then cackled about it

Any second now, the white libs will start mocking her for being a gun owner. And tell Cackles that women should never touch guns, and that she is more likely to be killed with her own gun.
Her people already walked back her statement.

I used to ask you to - but you were literally never able to produce anything.
another one for the list.......sad little reality-denier........

It's my experience that liars tend to project a lot - ergo, they call everyone else a liar, but can never back it up.
its been my experience that most of you liars deny that you are lying, even when its obvious......

Every thread about having someone break into your home has the conservatives saying they will shoot them. If someone breaks into your home, especially if they are a threat, you have every right to shoot them.

Why is an issue when a woman says she will do the same thing?

Cackles? You guys are such babies. Who could vote for someone who has a sense of humor? She laughs? Trump never laughs. For some reason, that must be better.
So she owns a gun. Rightys should love that. Trump would not know a gun from his penis.

Cackles? You guys are such babies. Who could vote for someone who has a sense of humor? She laughs? Trump never laughs. For some reason, that must be better.
So she owns a gun. Rightys should love that. Trump would not know a gun from his penis.
We don't know she owns a gun.

Cracka pleez :palm: You white libs call Trump all kinds of names. Trump laughs quietly like a normal person. That's why people mock "LOL".

So we're supposed to believe that white libs are going to put two gun nuts in the white house.

Sept 19 (Reuters) - Vice President Kamala Harris on Thursday issued a warning to any potential home intruder: "If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot."

The Democratic presidential candidate and gun owner made the seemingly unguarded comment in an interview with Oprah Winfrey before a live studio audience when the conversation turned to gun laws.

"I probably should not have said that. But my staff will deal with that later," Harris said, laughing."

I thought magats supported the castle doctrine.

A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, an automobile or a home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used.

Every thread about having someone break into your home has the conservatives saying they will shoot them. If someone breaks into your home, especially if they are a threat, you have every right to shoot them.

Why is an issue when a woman says she will do the same thing?
Suddenly their minds went blank on the castle doctrine.

Cracka pleez :palm: You white libs call Trump all kinds of names. Trump laughs quietly like a normal person. That's why people mock "LOL".

So we're supposed to believe that white libs are going to put two gun nuts in the white house.
Trump does not laugh. He has no sense of humor.

There is a great question.
First we had brandon going out on his deck and randomly blasting away with a shotgun, and now a crazy woman with a gun wants to live in our house in DC.

Sept 19 (Reuters) - Vice President Kamala Harris on Thursday issued a warning to any potential home intruder: "If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot."

The Democratic presidential candidate and gun owner made the seemingly unguarded comment in an interview with Oprah Winfrey before a live studio audience when the conversation turned to gun laws.

"I probably should not have said that. But my staff will deal with that later," Harris said, laughing."

So, what’s your point?

Harris/Walz are leading nationally and in the imporant swing states. I'm so excited. This is what J.D. Vance must feel like in a couch store!

Thanks Kamala- I have the same POLICY AND FAIR WARNING AT MY HOUSE TOO!

Back