Cackles McKneepads - If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot." - she told Oprah, then cackled about it

No, you just resort to sweeping generalizations about anything liberal.

If trump wins the election I may decide to get a gun. I don't trust magats one bit.

Edit: I should have said whether trump wins or loses. Just on JPP there's a lot of violent rhetoric from trump supporters.
What type of gun will you buy? A handgun? A shotgun? A rifle? Will you buy it out of fear, or will you buy it for the enjoyable experience of the shooting sports in general? No matter the reason, keep in mind the NRA offers many different firearm safety and personal protection courses, some tailored especially for women. Yep, the hated NRA is the only private organization who promotes gun safety and holds firearm safety courses for all types of firearms and for all ages, including the cleaning and storing of said firearms.
If you are seriously considering a first time purchase of a firearm, my suggestion is that you go to a gun club or shooting range first, there are many there who will help you make an informed decision, and probably let you fire a few rounds from their own guns to further make that informed decision.
Oh, and don't fret, they aren't (sadly?) the "penis extensions" some of the ignorant posters here claim. None of my guns extends my penis :rolleyes:

Every thread about having someone break into your home has the conservatives saying they will shoot them. If someone breaks into your home, especially if they are a threat, you have every right to shoot them.

Why is an issue when a woman says she will do the same thing?
Because she's a cackling whore.

What type of gun will you buy? A handgun? A shotgun? A rifle? Will you buy it out of fear, or will you buy it for the enjoyable experience of the shooting sports in general? No matter the reason, keep in mind the NRA offers many different firearm safety and personal protection courses, some tailored especially for women. Yep, the hated NRA is the only private organization who promotes gun safety and holds firearm safety courses for all types of firearms and for all ages, including the cleaning and storing of said firearms.
If you are seriously considering a first time purchase of a firearm, my suggestion is that you go to a gun club or shooting range first, there are many there who will help you make an informed decision, and probably let you fire a few rounds from their own guns to further make that informed decision.
Oh, and don't fret, they aren't (sadly?) the "penis extensions" some of the ignorant posters here claim. None of my guns extends my penis :rolleyes:
My father taught us kids to shoot a rifle and I'm still a pretty good shot in arcades. lol

I never had the interest in shooting for sport. It's a good suggestion to get help and advice from a gun club, though. My neighbor belongs to one and would be happy to instruct me.

If trump wins the election I may decide to get a gun. I don't trust magats one bit.

Edit: I should have said whether trump wins or loses. Just on JPP there's a lot of violent rhetoric from trump supporters.
You will no doubt do yourself significant harm if you get a gun. Others arent very happy there are so many leftists which is why we already have guns.

Like the JPP psycho called Hume AKA bidenpresident who said they hope i am.viole tly murdered? The depth of your stupidity is alarming

You have no idea how I perform on a gun range but that sounds about like a democrat.

Training the old lady to do the fighting when the shit hits the fan.

No, I don't have any idea how you do on a gun range. But then, you posted the stupidity of "They don't know how to use them so big fucking deal", so felt comfortable saying what I said.

I made a comment about one person, and you took offense.

And yet, you made ridiculous blanket claims? lol

The women I have been with have all either known how to, or learned to shoot. You think that is so I can hide? lol You really don't like women, do you?

You would not be allowed to own a gun.
Question 11e and 11f

Reactions: TOP

Yet, it is Democrats that are murdering people in Blue cities, and trying to kill their political opposition.

Last edited:
@Bigdog - Unfortunately, AProudLefty's deaf studies failed him by teaching him that shooting the messenger somehow alters the message, purging it of any logical problems and making it align perfectly with the fung shui of the nearest safe space.
He's deaf. So what? He's got a mathematics degree. He has no excuses.

Last edited:
Back