Cackles McKneepads - If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot." - she told Oprah, then cackled about it

K. Harris is a US citizen. That gives her the right to keep & bear arms, and to defend her home with deadly force.
Yes, she has that right but she wants to remove the right of self defense for the millions of law abiding gun owners who do not have 24 hour a day SS protection.

Yes, she has that right but she wants to remove the right of self defense for the millions of law abiding gun owners who do not have 24 hour a day SS protection.

Has she? I don't follow candidates like I used to, but I haven't seen her wanting to remove the right of self defense for millions of legal gun owners. Does she want to ban guns? Or is she against the idea of self defense?

Has she? I don't follow candidates like I used to, but I haven't seen her wanting to remove the right of self defense for millions of legal gun owners. Does she want to ban guns? Or is she against the idea of self defense?

Of course she may flip flop on this issue…she already has on many issues…close to Election Day.​

Kamala Harris is an Existential Threat to the Second ...

1727275067412.png
NRA-ILA
https://www.nraila.org › articles › kamala-harris-is-an-e...

Jul 29, 2024 — Harris's record suggests that she does not believe the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms at all.

Last edited:
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Vice President Kamala Harris on Thursday issued a warning to any potential home intruder: "If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot."

The Democratic presidential candidate and gun owner made the seemingly unguarded comment in an interview with Oprah Winfrey before a live studio audience when the conversation turned to gun laws.

"I probably should not have said that. But my staff will deal with that later," Harris said, laughing."

ALERT: She said this shit so as to curry favor among the ammosexuals who think all Dems want to take their guns.

SURPRISE: some dems own guns themselves!

But honestly, this was just pure political theater. In case you hadn't noticed: there's an election going on.

No one's coming to take your precious guns, sweetie. Don't worry. America has 100% firmly backed the gun. No matter how many toddlers and elementary school kids die every year we ALWAYS come down on the side of "more guns". You won. At least be HAPPY for a minute!

ALERT: She said this shit so as to curry favor among the ammosexuals who think all Dems want to take their guns.

SURPRISE: some dems own guns themselves!

But honestly, this was just pure political theater. In case you hadn't noticed: there's an election going on.

No one's coming to take your precious guns, sweetie. Don't worry. America has 100% firmly backed the gun. No matter how many toddlers and elementary school kids die every year we ALWAYS come down on the side of "more guns". You won. At least be HAPPY for a minute!
Ammosexuals? Is that penis envy? ... this is why we know white libs want to confiscate and ban ownership. :palm:

Harris supported the unconstitutional Prop H bill attacking citizens rights ...

"If Proposition H passes on the ballot, San Francisco residents would not be allowed to own handguns and would have to turn in ones already in their possession by April 1"

By MARY ANNE OSTROM, Mercury News November 4, 2005

Ammosexuals? Is that penis envy? ... this is why we know white libs want to confiscate and ban ownership. :palm:

Harris supported the unconstitutional Prop H bill attacking citizens rights ...

"If Proposition H passes on the ballot, San Francisco residents would not be allowed to own handguns and would have to turn in ones already in their possession by April 1"

By MARY ANNE OSTROM, Mercury News November 4, 2005

Give it a rest, sweetie. No one is taking your guns.

Don't you realize? America LOVES guns. The more children that die the more America holds onto that which it values most: guns.

Every thing bad that happens with a gun is a sign to you that we need more guns. You won! You literally got an entire nation of hundreds of millions of people to just ACCEPT RANDOM GUNSHOT DEATH in the grocery stores, the churches, the schools, on the street, in the houses...everywhere!

YOU WON! ENJOY IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Back