Cackles McKneepads - If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot." - she told Oprah, then cackled about it

Liar- No one I know is saying that no one needs a gun!

Kamala Harris and her VP candidate are both gun owners- and so does every Democrat I know, as well, owns a gun- NITWIT!

You Trumptards think you have a monopoly on guns? HILARIOUS!
We actually know how to load our guns?

BTW: Have the Lions stopped scoring on the Cowboys yet? :palm:

So where does all the gun is a penis crap come from? ... and the political outrage over the Heller decision? ... the movement to ban rifles?

The HATRED of the NRA?
Because you retarded Trumptards think the bigger the gun- The bigger their Penis!
And because the NRA is not caring about anything but selling the most dangerous guns in the world to you retards!

The AR-15 has become the gun of choice for every MASS shooter and ASSASSIN and the NRA is out to make sure that the MASS SHOOTERS and ASSASSINS are well supplied and equipped to carry out their MASS shootings and ASSASSINATIONS!

DUH!

When was the last time she fired the gun? After about two months of laughing about it, she finally told us it was a "glock" and that the had "fired it at the range"...

Nobody asked, which model of Glock is it? or When? or even "Which range?" and finally "When do you expect your San Francisco jack booted cops to come into your home without a warrant to inspect how safely you store it?"

When was the last time she fired the gun? After about two months of laughing about it, she finally told us it was a "glock" and that the had "fired it at the range"...

Nobody asked, which model of Glock is it? or When? or even "Which range?" and finally "When do you expect your San Francisco jack booted cops to inspect how safely you store it?"
Why do you care? Should only certain americans have rights to guns and privacy?

Why do you care? Should only certain americans have rights to guns and privacy?
I do not believe her. These answers would tell me whether she knows enough about it to convince me she really is a gun owner or just someone that stores a gun they've never looked at to convince idiots they are a "gun enthusiast" who knows about "the range" and stuff. Kind of like someone asking what magazines that Sarah Palin read in Alaska. They didn't ask because they thought her 1st Amendment rights were unnecessary... though at the very least Sarah didn't tell folks in the past that they would send cops into their homes to find out what magazines folks had without a warrant in order to see if they were stored safely away from the hands of others.

I do not believe her. These answers would tell me whether she knows enough about it to convince me she really is a gun owner or just someone that stores a gun they've never looked at to convince idiots they are a "gun enthusiast" who knows about "the range" and stuff. Kind of like someone asking what magazines that Sarah Palin read in Alaska. They didn't ask because they thought her 1st Amendment rights were unnecessary... though at the very least Sarah didn't tell folks in the past that they would send cops into their homes to find out what magazines folks had without a warrant in order to see if they were stored safely away from the hands of others.
Why does it matter if she does or does not? Does this affect your life somehow?

Most of J6 were just trespassers. It last 3 hours, nothing compared to the 2020 Summer of White lib riots and their constant Jew hating parades on college campuses.

I wish you guys would be consistent. Either breaking into a building is a crime or it's not. You can't just say it is OK to be a vicious thug beating up cops with an American flag and a fire extinguisher if it's YOUR people doing it. It is either ALL wrong or ALL OK.

Which is it?

Why does it matter if she does or does not? Does this affect your life somehow?
What matters most is the last question. But understanding if she lies about her nature and beliefs is important to many folks who will be voting, even you understand this as you ask questions much like it about Trump.

Anyway... when does she expect to invite unwarranted searches of her home as she informed us she was going to do in San Francisco?

I do not believe her. These answers would tell me whether she knows enough about it to convince me she really is a gun owner

Kamala was pandering to the gun nuts in the country. Pure and simple. Who cares if she has a gun or not? The ammosexuals won't trust her either way.

or just someone that stores a gun they've never looked at to convince idiots they are a "gun enthusiast" who knows about "the range" and stuff. Kind of like someone asking what magazines that Sarah Palin read in Alaska. They didn't ask because they thought her 1st Amendment rights were unnecessary... though at the very least Sarah didn't tell folks in the past that they would send cops into their homes to find out what magazines folks had without a warrant in order to see if they were stored safely away from the hands of others.

It is hilarious how amped up ammosexuals get every election cycle. Clinton was gonna take your guns (never happened). Obama was gonna take your guns (never happened). Biden was gonna take your guns (never happened).

What did happen is the ammosexuals ran like Pavlov's dog to the gun store and bought more guns and ammo. Which was good for the gun industry and made the ammosexual feel just a bit more like they had a fully normal sized penis.

No one is taking anyone's gun rights away.

America already voted with it's actions to support CONTINUED MASS SHOOTINGS OF SCHOOL CHILDREN.

America is 100% PRO-SCHOOL KID SHOOTING. If we weren't then we'd do something meaningful after one of them. But we never do.

The Ammosexuals have WON. Why can't they take their win and enjoy it? Why does it always have to be "POOOR ME!"?

What matters most is the last question. But understanding if she lies about her nature and beliefs is important to many folks who will be voting, even you understand this as you ask questions much like it about Trump.

Anyway... when does she expect to invite unwarranted searches of her home as she informed us she was going to do in San Francisco?
So now you care about lies? Last many years of all trumps lies didn't matter. I do think she has guns and knows how to use them. Not something i'd personally test out.

Kamala was pandering to the gun nuts in the country. Pure and simple. Who cares if she has a gun or not? The ammosexuals won't trust her either way.

It is hilarious how amped up ammosexuals get every election cycle. Clinton was gonna take your guns (never happened). Obama was gonna take your guns (never happened). Biden was gonna take your guns (never happened).

What did happen is the ammosexuals ran like Pavlov's dog to the gun store and bought more guns and ammo. Which was good for the gun industry and made the ammosexual feel just a bit more like they had a fully normal sized penis.

No one is taking anyone's gun rights away.

America already voted with it's actions to support CONTINUED MASS SHOOTINGS OF SCHOOL CHILDREN.

America is 100% PRO-SCHOOL KID SHOOTING. If we weren't then we'd do something meaningful after one of them. But we never do.

The Ammosexuals have WON. Why can't they take their win and enjoy it? Why does it always have to be "POOOR ME!"?
Boy, you sure "got me"... Total "ammosexual" and stuff. I feel so insulted... (did I get this all out with a straight face, was my acting convincing?)

You've convinced me to never touch another gun so you won't mock me with "ammosexual" anymore. I'm going to cry softly in the corner. (more acting, did it show?)

Anyway, you didn't answer the question. Do you know when she should expect the first unwarranted search of her home to inspect her gun storage as she was so willing to do to others?

So now you care about lies? Last many years of all trumps lies didn't matter. I do think she has guns and knows how to use them. Not something i'd personally test out.
Trump? I am not voting for Trump. I have been very clear about this. I'm voting for Chase Oliver as I will never vote for Kamala and am not voting for Trump.

Though the question should be to yourself... So now you no longer care about lies or do you just pretend to care about them when talking about other candidates?

Back