Cackles McKneepads - If somebody breaks in my house, they're getting shot." - she told Oprah, then cackled about it

Boy, you sure "got me"... Total "ammosexual" and stuff. I feel so insulted

Don't care.

You've convinced me to never touch another gun so you won't mock me with "ammosexual" anymore. I'm going to cry softly in the corner. (more acting, did it show?)

Anyway, you didn't answer the question. Do you know when she should expect the first unwarranted search of her home to inspect her gun storage as she was so willing to do to others?

Nah, I just want you guys to enjoy the win. You won. Guns run America. No one will ever do anything to stop the blood. Enjoy it for fuck's sake.

No one is going to take your guns.

Don't care.

Nah, I just want you guys to enjoy the win. You won. Guns run America. No one will ever do anything to stop the blood. Enjoy it for fuck's sake.

No one is going to take your guns.
Until they do.

Regardless, you carefully avoided the question yet again.

Trump? I am not voting for Trump. I have been very clear about this. I'm voting for Chase Oliver as I will never vote for Kamala and am not voting for Trump.

Though the question should be to yourself... So now you no longer care about lies or do you just pretend to care about them when talking about other candidates?
Prove its a lie. ;-)

Until they do.

Regardless, you carefully avoided the question yet again.

Because it doesn't matter. Do you HONESTLY think anyone is coming for your guns? Seriously? In the USA where we love seeing our children slaughtered by guns so much we think the solution to the slaughter is MORE GUNS.

MORE GUNS. What part of that don't you folks grok? You demand more guns and no oversight and no responsibility for your hobby and even THAT isn't enough for you folks.

America has the highest per capita rate of gun ownership of any developed nation on earth by a HUGE amount. We now have more guns than people.

Has that made us safer? No. But that' doesn't matter.

You won. Stop being such whiners about it.

Back