Cal does what they always do

Considering how close MSU was to beating your team, I wouldn't make fun of anyone.

It was a humiliation that will sting all the way to next sunday and be made even worse by the ass raping they are going to get from SC. Fuck I hate the trojans but they are going to call Cal their bitches and make them grovel for mercy.

F*cking Communists. They cannot handle success. Every time they get ranked in the Top 10 they lose. I grew up near Berkeley and going to Cal games so I'm a Bears fan but man do they choke. Yesterday was embarrassing. 42-3? Really??? So bad.

I'm going to next weeks game with USC at Berkeley. The Cal campus is not going to know what hit it when all the hot USC girls come visiting. Down go the hippies.

F*cking Communists. They cannot handle success. Every time they get ranked in the Top 10 they lose. I grew up near Berkeley and going to Cal games so I'm a Bears fan but man do they choke. Yesterday was embarrassing. 42-3? Really??? So bad.

I'm going to next weeks game with USC at Berkeley. The Cal campus is not going to know what hit it when all the hot USC girls come visiting. Down go the hippies.

Send pictures!
Sometimes nowadays, it's more interesting to see what's in the stands than on the field. (Warm weather of course) Strapless dresses to a football game? I'm all for it. HAVE FUN. I'll be watching.

Send pictures!
Sometimes nowadays, it's more interesting to see what's in the stands than on the field. (Warm weather of course) Strapless dresses to a football game? I'm all for it. HAVE FUN. I'll be watching.

The student section is always an entertaining show at a Bama game. The ladies are far to young for my tastes, but there is always nice scenery.

A buddy of mine says go as young as you can for as long as you can, with girls.
I dated a hot 20 yr old after being devorced she was younger than one of my sons.
NOw married, I've moved on to "I bet her mom's hot".

A buddy of mine says go as young as you can for as long as you can, with girls.
I dated a hot 20 yr old after being devorced she was younger than one of my sons.
NOw married, I've moved on to "I bet her mom's hot".

I refuse to "date" anyone who is not at least 10 years older than my oldest child.

Its a personal choice, and I know lots of guys who want the hot 20somethings.

Personally, I find mature women much sexier. The most important and potent sex organ in the human body is between the ears, not between the legs.

Mott you won't find a post from me predicting grand things for LSU this year.
I love to talk shit to haters and posers but I'm a realist.

Mott you won't find a post from me predicting grand things for LSU this year.
I love to talk shit to haters and posers but I'm a realist.
Yea, me too. My buckeyes have a brutal schedule down the stretch. PSU, IA and Mich all in a row with PSU and Mich on the road. Our defense looks like one of the best in nation but our offense is middle of the road. I'm betting we'll be 10 and 2 at best.

I've got a soft spot for the Hawkeyes so I won't be to upset if Iowa sweeps the Big 10, they'll get screwed by the BCS pollsters of course but I'd still like to see it.

I refuse to "date" anyone who is not at least 10 years older than my oldest child.

Personally, I find mature women much sexier. The most important and potent sex organ in the human body is between the ears, not between the legs.

A beautiful mind is certainly attractive. I wouldn't go and compare it to a sex organ, but its certainly the part of a woman that would draw me into a committed relationship and love.

A beautiful mind is certainly attractive. I wouldn't go and compare it to a sex organ, but its certainly the part of a woman that would draw me into a committed relationship and love.

It is what makes sex any good. The mind is what creates the best sex. Otherwise its just bumpin' uglies.

Thanks for the lecture gramps, 20 somethings are much more prone to threesomes with other hot young chicks. Never herd a guy say he hated it. LOL

Thanks for the lecture gramps, 20 somethings are much more prone to threesomes with other hot young chicks. Never herd a guy say he hated it. LOL

20 somethings are more prone? You have been talking to the wrong women then. I know of far more 30something & 40something women who will play in groups than younger ones.

And the grownup women are way better at it.

Back