Calling All New Yorkers

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Any advise on where I should go tonight for restaurant week? I thought about going to Sushi Samba, but I'm not in the mood for sushi. I wanted to stay in the theater district since I'm taking the train back to Jersey tonight.

Thoughts?

There is like...........

Any advise on where I should go tonight for restaurant week? I thought about going to Sushi Samba, but I'm not in the mood for sushi. I wanted to stay in the theater district since I'm taking the train back to Jersey tonight.

Thoughts?

3 NYC people on this board...so I suggest you give darla a call...maybe she will invite you to her pad for a tuna sandwitch(pun for the morons);)

too far. I didn't want to go beyond 45th st.

Then a cheap little Chinese dive on Pell street is out too, I suppose.

Maybe the Maze by Gordon Ramsey at 151 W. 45th street? At least you know the kitchen is clean - reservations phone 212-468-8889. The London is in the same general location, but needs two months for a reservation 212-468-8888.

Then a cheap little Chinese dive on Pell street is out too, I suppose.

Maybe the Maze by Gordon Ramsey at 151 W. 45th street? At least you know the kitchen is clean - reservations phone 212-468-8889. The London is in the same general location, but needs two months for a reservation 212-468-8888.

was that the indian restaurant that he turned around?

Actually that show has me really creeped out by a lot of restaurants. I swore after watching the idnian restaurant episode I wasn't eating in Times square again. Yet here I am.

was that the indian restaurant that he turned around?

Actually that show has me really creeped out by a lot of restaurants. I swore after watching the idnian restaurant episode I wasn't eating in Times square again. Yet here I am.

Yes, it used to be the Rihga Royal. But luckily you know from the show what a hard ass he is about cleanliness, so you wouldn't have to worry.

P.S. as a former management turn-around guy, I love the show. He's doing a turnaround.

Last edited:
Yes, it used to be the Rihga Royal. But luckily you know from the show what a hard ass he is about cleanliness, so you wouldn't have to worry.

P.S. as a former management turn-around guy, I love the show. He's doing a turnaround.

yeah, I won't go there with a ten foot pole. I was telling my boyfriend that you know rats don't just hover around one place, they are crawling throughout that block and through probably most kitchens. I'm getting sick thinking about ti.

Couple inches of fresh powder. Which sucked after knee deep powder at Steamboat the weekend before. Poor lil me.

I wish my boyfriend like to ski more. I think its pretty fun. I've only been to the poconos which people say is like the worst runs in the country. There's a lot of ice.

He told me he got skewered by a better snowboarder.

Ahh... there's the rub.... ALL snowboarders are better at snowboarding than me. I ski and coincidentally I cannot recall seeing any boarders on the doubles..... apparently the VW's scared the lil boarders. :D

I hear that Vermont is really nice. But maybe that's just relative to where we are.

It tends to be the best in the northeast, but Colorado, Utah and CA crush it. Haven't skied WA or OR, but I would imagine they are better as well given the weather patterns.

I think I'll have a tough time convincing my b-friend to go on a ski weekend out there.

Back