Calling All New Yorkers

That would be interesting to be sure.... but nothing beats knee deep powder on a double VW run.
Exhausting is more like it! I think Innsbruck had more breweries than any other type of business. One of my goals is to own a small condo in Innsbruck.

I skied the run that was used in the 1976 Olympics (Franz Klammer). I schussed all the parts except where he took air and nearly lost it. Considering that I like to point the tips downhill and go really fast, I prefer glaciers to powder.

The fastest I was ever clocked on a measured one-mile course was just over 70mph average for the course with the intermediary time trap showing 83.07mph in one of the good straight areas where you could tuck for a while.

Last edited:
I know you're all dying to know.......

I ended up at Carmines. A Family Style italian restaurant in Time Square. Good stuff......good stuff.....

Exhausting is more like it! I think Innsbruck had more breweries than any other type of business. One of my goals is to own a small condo in Innsbruck.

I skied the run that was used in the 1976 Olympics (Franz Klammer). I schussed all the parts except where he took air and nearly lost it. Considering that I like to point the tips downhill and go really fast, I prefer glaciers to powder.

The fastest I was ever clocked on a measured one-mile course was just over 70mph average for the course with the intermediary time trap showing 83.07mph in one of the good straight areas where you cold tuck for a while.

I like a good burner every now and again, but my preference remains powder with trees and bumps. That said, let me know when you are set up in Innsbruck.... I'll invite myself over and we can run the Alps.

I know you're all dying to know.......

I ended up at Carmines. A Family Style italian restaurant in Time Square. Good stuff......good stuff.....

WTF???? I give you a recommendation, call the guy to let him know you were coming and you don't show? Elitist.

Hey Darla, how've you been? How's the new job? :)

Except for the fact that they don't give me moisterizers, really good!

It's good to see you around here, I was wondering where you'd gone. But I read your posts about being busy in the lab.

Except for the fact that they don't give me moisterizers, really good!

It's good to see you around here, I was wondering where you'd gone. But I read your posts about being busy in the lab.

Welcome to my world.

It sure isn't pretty is it?

Back