Can you watch Tom Jones, "I'll Never Fall In Love Again" and not laugh or cry?

FIRST TIME HEARING TOM JONES I'LL NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN(1967) REACTION

JayveeTV also made some other interesting comments in addition to mentioning Tom Jones' skillful mic technique.

It just hit me.

Watching these (Women) become emotionally affected by Tom Jones is like watching them in the throes of sexual passion.

And a guy always watches the expression of his lover when he is making love to her.

That pleasure and emotional gratification, combined with the physical release, are what makes 'loving' fun.

And watching these lovely Women enjoy Tom Jones is like watching them make love.

And though it isn't (in my case) a sexual thrill to watch them watching TJ, it IS the same kind of emotional satisfaction one gets at watching your lover in the throes of passion.

And it is a strange new sensation for me that I have only now discovered.

Wow!

:thumbsup:

Yes, and I am watching James Brown right now.

Dude, I saw James Brown's ankles when I was 8 and was like :eek: Whoo, that man has not been topped yet!

Ever! Only person that ever came close was a white guy called Bobby Darin. No, Michael Jackson is a level below.

Last edited:
TOM JONES - ILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN - HAD TO SIP ON THIS ONE���� TUGGED ON THE HEART STRINGS!!!

The composer's son sings and accompanies Tom Jones in 2019

Peter Donegan, Sir Tom Jones I'll Never Fall In Love Again Blind Auditions The Voice UK 2019 2

Back