"Can't Take It Anymore": Residents of Springfield Ohio Beg for Help After 20,000 Haitians Overwhelm City, Eat Local Wildlife

Nope, idiot, that's not what I did. Both men and women have responsibility related to the sexual intercourse they choose to engage in. By virtue of her choosing to have sex, you cannot force a woman to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term. At least a rational, sane, normal person wouldn't.
that is exactly what you did. you are still doing it.

If the woman is allowed to discard the result of her choices, then the man should be allowed the same by not being forced to pay child support. A rational, sane, normal person would agree.

If the woman is allowed to discard the result of her choices, then the man should be allowed the same by not being forced to pay child support. A rational, sane, normal person would agree.
So, I've noticed that you have a seemingly insurmountable tendency to lie or wrongly describe situations. You have an obsessive habit of misunderstanding something written on this board (or lying about it) and then repeating it until you pass out. It's ineffective, immature, and makes you irrelevant in meaningful discussions.

I don't particularly care about child support. As long as every child has access to the resources and care they need, it doesn't matter to me where the money comes from. Yours is a limp-dicked pout older than I am whining that it's not "fair" that women can get abortions if men can't opt out of child support. Grow the fuck up. And if you'll trade abortion for child support, I'll take that deal.

So, I've noticed that you have a seemingly insurmountable tendency to lie or wrongly describe situations. You have an obsessive habit of misunderstanding something written on this board (or lying about it) and then repeating it until you pass out. It's ineffective, immature, and makes you irrelevant in meaningful discussions.

I don't particularly care about child support. As long as every child has access to the resources and care they need, it doesn't matter to me where the money comes from. Yours is a limp-dicked pout older than I am whining that it's not "fair" that women can get abortions if men can't opt out of child support. Grow the fuck up. And if you'll trade abortion for child support, I'll take that deal.
in other words, you're going to try and deflect the fact that I proved you were doing exactly what I said you were doing.

so, question about your position on child support, are you in support of forcing men who are NOT the actual biological father paying child support because that child needs the resources and care?

in other words, you're going to try and deflect the fact that I proved you were doing exactly what I said you were doing.

so, question about your position on child support, are you in support of forcing men who are NOT the actual biological father paying child support because that child needs the resources and care?
Right. Your other broken record. After you squawk about things that never happened and get called out for it, you start parroting "deflection" for another half dozen posts. You're not convincing anyone except maybe yourself. You're delusional, dishonest, and a massive fucking bore.

If a child doesn't have the resources and care they need, assistance should be available to responsible families.

I think the man should be forced to strap on a nine pound bowling ball and wear it night and day for nine months, and be forced to throw up every morning. That might have some impact.

Right. Your other broken record. After you squawk about things that never happened and get called out for it, you start parroting "deflection" for another half dozen posts. You're not convincing anyone except maybe yourself. You're delusional, dishonest, and a massive fucking bore.

If a child doesn't have the resources and care they need, assistance should be available to responsible families.
you're projecting your faults on others. stop it. get some help.

you didn't answer the question.

Reactions: TOP
I think the man should be forced to strap on a nine pound bowling ball and wear it night and day for nine months, and be forced to throw up every morning. That might have some impact.
are men and women the same? no, they are not. men are designed for certain things and women are designed for certain things, like gestating and creating life. If that's a fact that repugnant to you, have that conversation with evolution.

you did not answer the question. you skirted around it, like usual.

I accept your concession of defeat.
You asked:

are you in support of forcing men who are NOT the actual biological father paying child support because that child needs the resources and care?

I answered:

What do you not understand?

Agreed, which is the irony here. Republicans destroyed unions and forced Americans to compete for lower wages both inside and outside the US. MAGAts are proving themselves to be fucking morons and being led the very same people who are depressing their wages and having Americans compete against immigrants.

Remember how both Trump and "Leon" Musk laughed about union busting?

UAW accuses Trump, Musk of trying to intimidate workers in labor complaints​

The United Auto Workers Union said on Tuesday it has filed complaints with the National Labor Relations Board against Donald Trump and Tesla (TSLA.O), opens new tab CEO Elon Musk over attempts to threaten and intimidate workers....

...The UAW seized upon Trump's remarks as the union rallies behind Democratic presidential candidate and Vice President Kamala Harris and encourages its nearly 400,000 workers to vote for her over Trump. The issue is especially pertinent in battleground states like Michigan which could determine who wins the White House in November. The UAW endorsed Harris at the end of July.
tariffs are a more market based solution to serving American workers.

right now only the government and powerful mob industries like education have unions.

and they need them the least.

Back