"Can't Take It Anymore": Residents of Springfield Ohio Beg for Help After 20,000 Haitians Overwhelm City, Eat Local Wildlife

You asked:

are you in support of forcing men who are NOT the actual biological father paying child support because that child needs the resources and care?

I answered:

If a child doesn't have the resources and care they need, assistance should be available to responsible families.

What do you not understand?
I understand that you avoided answering the question.

so you want to avoid and ignore reality. got it.

lol at you. That wouldn’t stop us from strapping that bowling ball on you. Your suggestion is that women are built to have babies and men are built to pay for it. Your are the most openly misogynistic poster here. You hate women. That’s why you are anti abortion despite your bullshit claim that you are a libertarian. Which is laughable.

So, I've noticed that you have a seemingly insurmountable tendency to lie or wrongly describe situations. You have an obsessive habit of misunderstanding something written on this board (or lying about it) and then repeating it until you pass out. It's ineffective, immature, and makes you irrelevant in meaningful discussions.

I don't particularly care about child support. As long as every child has access to the resources and care they need, it doesn't matter to me where the money comes from. Yours is a limp-dicked pout older than I am whining that it's not "fair" that women can get abortions if men can't opt out of child support. Grow the fuck up. And if you'll trade abortion for child support, I'll take that deal.
no.

you believe in maximum subjugation of men and a pussy pass for all women.

you're a gay simp.

lol at you. That wouldn’t stop us from strapping that bowling ball on you. Your suggestion is that women are built to have babies and men are built to pay for it. Your are the most openly misogynistic poster here. You hate women. That’s why you are anti abortion despite your bullshit claim that you are a libertarian. Which is laughable.
what's misogynistic about acknowledging the reality of biology??????

what's misogynistic about acknowledging the reality of biology??????

You are exploiting‘biology’ to excuse your misogyny. We are not cavemen. Well you are but most of us are not. I think you’d love to drag a woman by the hair with one hand while you carry your Neanderthal club in the other., Sirry chump, it’s the 21st century.

You are exploiting‘biology’ to excuse your misogyny. We are not cavemen. Well you are but most of us are not. I think you’d love to drag a woman by the hair with one hand while you carry your Neanderthal club in the other., Sirry chump, it’s the 21st century.
I'm not exploiting a thing. that is purely your desperation argument.

I didn't avoid anything. You're just dim and argumentative. If a family cannot adequately care for a child, then government should assist. That includes taxpayers and legislators and bureaucrats who are not the biological fathers of every child who receives assistance.
you are avoiding it. do I need to ask it again?

We have obtained an Aug. 28 police report from Springfield, Ohio where a caller alleged that their cat was stolen and chopped up. We have not verified any of the allegations and are disclosing the source material only due to immense public interest.

GXsonV-WwAArk84

Ok, so hunting out of season is a common crime, if true. Cite them.
you're the fucking idiot who brought up illegal hunting......I personally don't give a fuck if its hunting season in Ohio or not.......photocopy the illegals hunting license and post it here.......or stfu.......

What is the answer you're shrilly nagging to receive? There is not a more direct answer to the question you asked than what I gave you.
I asked a direct question. you're giving me a round about answer to avoid looking like a moron. the least you could do is be a man about it and answer the direct question instead of acting like a cuck

Back