"Can't Take It Anymore": Residents of Springfield Ohio Beg for Help After 20,000 Haitians Overwhelm City, Eat Local Wildlife

So happy to see the investigation finally taking place... Long overdue...

Yes, and the investigation revealed that..... wait for it.... it's all bullshit. The lady that reported that she thought her cat had been taken by the Haitians next door found the cat five days later. The whole thing is blown apart by the Wall Street Journal. I'm sure you are now prepared to apologize for your xenophobic stance. No?

This reporter was ON THE GROUND and went to the woman's house. She was very apologetic, and said she had apologized to her Haitian neighbor. Ironically, she was wearing a Trump T-shirt when she answered the door. But by then, she had posted on Facebook, and the post went viral. You can't make this shit up.

The investigation has only begun...

The Wall Street Journal, a notoriously conservative publication, disagrees. There is not one agency, press outlet, or city official who gives any credence to these ugly, racist, xenophobic rumors that you couldn't wait to believe. You were wrong, but I know you will never admit it. You lack any integrity.

Yes.. multiple investigations have only just Begun. Long overdue for all residents involved.... And all creatures great and small...;)

Last edited:
The Wall Street Journal, a notoriously conservative publication, disagrees. There is not one agency, press outlet, or city official who gives any credence to these ugly, racist, xenophobic rumors that you couldn't wait to believe. You were wrong, but I know you will never admit it. You lack any integrity.
True, but Toxic will continue to insist that the racists' lies are true. You can figure out why.

Back