Car Dealers Are Sneaky Scum

The profit went to the Bank Of Japan.
Help your own country you fucktard.

Chrysler is owned by BMW and Fiat now. GM produces many of their vehicles in Mexico or Canada as well as plants overseas (Opel is the brand name in Germany for example). Ford has plants in many other countries. If anyone is a "fucktard" here it is you for not having a clue about the auto industry.

Chrysler is owned by BMW and Fiat now. GM produces many of their vehicles in Mexico or Canada as well as plants overseas (Opel is the brand name in Germany for example). Ford has plants in many other countries. If anyone is a "fucktard" here it is you for not having a clue about the auto industry.
Ford is owned by shareholders.
Kunt

American men buy American cars you poser piece of shit.
Go fuck yourself.

Kia makes some really good vehicles these days and they're much cheaper than American vehicles. Also, Kia is pretty high quality. My last car was a 2015 Kia Forte. Six years and 73,000 miles later, and there wasn't one significant issue with it besides the usual wear (oil changes, brake pads, filters, etc). I sold it to Carvana for $10,496 and used that as a down payment for my current 2022 Kia. I'll have this new vehicle paid off within a year and I have no regrets.

Now, I can tell you about all the American vehicles I've owned and all the problems they came with, but I see no point. Also, it's worth noting that a lot of foreign cars are built in the US. The VIN tells you where your car was assembled.

Back