Cat Scratch Fever...

Cypress

I adore a good righwing Love-fest:

In obscenity-laced tirade, Ted Nugent jokes of killing Obama, calls Clinton a 'bitch'

At a recent stop on his "Love Grenade 2007 Shrapnel Tour," rocker Ted Nugent tossed some rhetorical bombs at a few top Democrats, and possible future gubernatorial candidate joked about executing the most prominent African American politician in a generation.

"Obama, he's a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun," Nugent said in front of a screaming crowd as he brandishes what appear to be two large assault rifles. He was referring to Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, who is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination and would become the first black man to occupy the Oval Office.

"Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset you worthless bitch," Nugent said, brandishing his weapons.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/In_obscenitylaced_tirade_Ted_Nugent_jokes_0824.html

Nugent said WHAT???!!!111 shift + 1 !11!!1

OMGZ!!111!11

Um... Isn't this a bit like getting 'shocked' at what Howard Stern (the radio guy, not the lawyer guy) says?

I do not take him serious at all. I take no musician or actor types seriously.

No, I mean you take him as if he is saying things like he just said to support his cause. Really, he has his guns and no one is taking them away, he knows that, he's just trying to see how many anti-gun people he can piss off. He likes to prod people and make them mad when they don't support his lifestyle.

No, I mean you take him as if he is saying things like he just said to support his cause. Really, he has his guns and no one is taking them away, he knows that, he's just trying to see how many anti-gun people he can piss off. He likes to prod people and make them mad when they don't support his lifestyle.

Yeah, he's "harmless". Dave do you get interviewed a lot as the guy who lived next door to the "harmless" serial killer? I think I see you quoted in newspapers pretty often. "I was shocked, he was a quiet guy, pretty weird, but you know, harmless".

Hold up a machine gun and say that you told George bush to "suck on it" and see how harmless the 12 guys in suits who come to your door think it was.

But it's always different when a republican does it.

Yeah, he's "harmless". Dave do you get interviewed a lot as the guy who lived next door to the "harmless" serial killer? I think I see you quoted in newspapers pretty often. "I was shocked, he was a quiet guy, pretty weird, but you know, harmless".

Hold up a machine gun and say that you told George bush to "suck on it" and see how harmless the 12 guys in suits who come to your door think it was.

I don't think he is Republican. Unfortunately this is the libertarian's answer to shock-jock.

I'd never said Nuge is the quiet, harmless guy, and I think I've said quite the opposite. Nuge is an instigator and those that get pissed at what he says, fall right into his trap. He doesn't care about you or anyone else, he's just got his own lifestyle and messes with people who try and tell him he's wrong. He gets annoyed by those people so he annoys right back. Just like how Donnie comes to this board and trys to tell us how to post. I'd tell him to 'suck on it' and purposelly annoy him more for being a prude.

I don't think he is Republican. Unfortunately this is the libertarian's answer to shock-jock.

"I don't think he is Republican."

The Motor City Madman is officially turning Texan. Ted Nugent, the once Michigan-based rocker and hunting activist, says he plans to get a Texas driver's license soon and will become a Texas resident in 2005. Nugent moved his family to Crawford, Texas, where President George Bush owns a sprawling ranch, about 18 months ago.

snip

Nugent -- who says he supports President Bush "100 percent" -- says his new home is "right around the corner" from Bush's ranch. Nugent is also working with the Texas fish and game department, where he writes for a state publication on bowhunting.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000742137

Back