Cats show little attachment to humans

Not wanting to help your fellow man is not being a the decent guy now is it

pretending the people who do want to help are the bad guys is insane

you have nothing left to defend your evil ideas about hungry poor children pulling on bootstrapps as a solution to their empty bellies is fucking socipathy

you are likely just like the person who taught my cattle dog boy to shiver and worry while he was being fed.

He is now so full of love he would greet even you with wiggles and licks

I know how to make beings feel loved.

I am damned good at it.

what do you offer the world?

pain and suffering........and bootstraps

that is how a cat see the world.

Cats are basically sociopaths.

if you treat them kindly they will be gentile and happy because their is no need to HURT anyone to get what the want.

treat them badly and see how quickly the claws come out.

My cattle dog used to look all scared when I gave him his dish of food.

I don't know what his previous owner used to do to him at feeding time but it always made me sad.

he how wags his tail and sits calmly while getting his food.

Kindness can change a dog.

he is so much like a real dog now.

It makes me happy just to remember how much he has come along

I also had to teach him what a hug was.

he thought at first it was weird and didn't understand what I was doing.

Now he knows what hugs are all about.

he comes up and nudges me with his nose for snuggles.

One person says, "Teach a person to fish", the other, "Give them fish". Only somebody attempting to manipulate others (like a sociopath) would be able to say either person is evil. Both people care, neither are a sociopath, the only one that is manifesting any signs of sociopathy is the one attempting to manipulate by trying to paint one or the other of these groups as "evil" in some way.

when I first looked into the eyes of my cattle boy at the pound was just oozing "what can I do to make you like me?"

it was so direct and readable I was kinda blown away.

I looked at the guy who brought him to me to look at and said " Ill take him" it had been about ten seconds and the guy said "REALLY?".

I bet he had been a handful for them.

he knew NOTHING.

he was nearly feral.

he is so smart his training zoomed along.

he really and truly was all about " I want you to like me but I don't know what people want".

hes a spaz but I think he was born a spaz.

He would have made an awesome working dog.

I keep him as busy as possible.

Luckily he loves to chase a ball.

Im throwing and kicking balls all day long.

One person says, "Teach a person to fish", the other, "Give them fish". Only somebody attempting to manipulate others (like a sociopath) would be able to say either person is evil. Both people care, neither are a sociopath, the only one that is manifesting any signs of sociopathy is the one attempting to manipulate by trying to paint one or the other of these groups as "evil" in some way.

dude you guy always want to cut education.

the teach to fish stuff is crapola the right USES

you guys only see in black and white.

You give people fish so they can live long enough fro you to teach them to fish.

then they can help you feed the next person until they are taught and so on and so on and so on.

anything else is stupid and cruel

now remember science has proven that people with hungry bellies have a very hard time learning.

but then again you guys don't much like science anyway.

dude you guy always want to cut education.

the teach to fish stuff is crapola the right USES

You are again arguing the strawman. We may want to change how people are educated because we see how the current structure isn't working and can tell by the amounts we spend it isn't because of "how much" but rather because of "how", but we don't want to "cut" education.

In this case you guys are always for the status quo, you are bought and paid for, and being owned keeps you stuck in some conservative dream of perfection that flies in the face of results... once government gets its hands on something you can never let it go no matter how poorly it performs. We can't change it, our sole "fix" must be to feed the monster more money.

your team wants to destroy public education not fix it.

Just like your stupid ID laws for voting are not designed to fix anything that exists.

Its all bullshit and lies to kill this country from within.

just like the debt ceiling crap and unpaid for wars to bankrupt us

I just don't understand WHY you want to destroy what the founders left us.

it will FUCK your life right up.

self hate I guess

your team wants to destroy public education not fix it.

Just like your stupid ID laws for voting are not designed to fix anything that exists.

Its all bullshit and lies to kill this country from within.

just like the debt ceiling crap and unpaid for wars to bankrupt us

Like I said, a whole group stuck on stupid, we can't even change gears, nothing new must be tried. However, only one of us is trying to manipulate the other group by trying to get them to act against a claim of "evil". One sign of a sociopath is the attempt to manipulate others, another is anger and foul language when everything doesn't go your way. There is only one of us showing any of these symptoms, and it isn't the people you claim.

The only "fix" possible in this fantasy world of yours is to feed the singularity more cash and to make still more "zero tolerance" rules. When it fails the only possible solution is to make a centralized program that will fail but will be funded with automatic increases higher than the inflation rate every year without pause and for time immemorial.

Back